Coral error

• host85
      host85
      Bronze
      i would like to know if someone alse happened that the software autoregistering himself on a game that it was impossible to register yourself

Shor i have a filter in sng section and was playing normally and i observed that from my account was missing 50 euro . i did search them everywhere even in the tournament field but on sng becouse i had a filter it was untrue to find them there . i thought it was a ipoker bug but in few moments a 50 euro super turbo 4 handed appeared on my screen .I mention it was impossible since my filter is setted on 6 max non turbo micro stakes.

Did someoneelse happened this?
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey host85,

Have you contacted their support at help@coral.co.uk ? You should be able to get a refund if it was their problem.

Regards

Laz
    • host85
      host85
      Bronze
      i am whaiting their reply , the instant chat was immposimple to talk with them

but i am preatty confident that i was impossible to register in a 50 euro sng , even super tubo and 4 handed since all my play history is under 2 euro . and show to all cards room that i am not gamble player and play less than 3 euro /usd . i hope give a refound ...but i dont know
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey host85,

Make sure you keep contact with them. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers :gl:

Laz