New improving Danxity! $100k+ a year!

• Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      Hello PokerStrategy.com community!

I will start a blog here and force myself work very hard at poker. Time to stop f**king around and make sh*t tons of money from poker.

I will learn to improve myself until I could reach $100k+ a year from playing poker!

Gordan has accepted me and will show me the ways of becoming a professional poker, and I'm very happy that he has given me this opportunity. I don't know what I will be learning, but I trust Gordan's course 1000000%. I know he will turn me into a new person in both life and poker.

Will update this blog regularly on my progress.
  • 57 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Danxity

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

It’s a nice goal to reach more than 100k profit every year.
      What kind of limits and games your playing on the moment to receive your goal?

Looks like your still basic. If your interested to be a bronze members you can use 1 of our free money offers or make a account on a poker room you didn’t have a account yet. If your bronze you can post pictures here.

Further I wish you all the best to win more than 100k this year and a pleasant stay on the forum.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Hello Danxity

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

It’s a nice goal to reach more than 100k profit every year.
      What kind of limits and games your playing on the moment to receive your goal?

Looks like your still basic. If your interested to be a bronze members you can use 1 of our free money offers or make a account on a poker room you didn’t have a account yet. If your bronze you can post pictures here.

Further I wish you all the best to win more than 100k this year and a pleasant stay on the forum.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
      Thanks. Will look thru it when have some extra time.

I probably going to learn HU game from Gordan's course. I don't know what I will be learning yet, but soon I will find out.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Than it’s still the question if you want to play HU SNG’s or cash games, but most likely last one.
      Good luck with learning and playing :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      Yup learning HU cash games.

Still learning the basic stuff. Playing smaller limits at the moment. Going good so far. Hopefully I could master basic stuff quicker and learn to crush the higher limits.
    • pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      one more horse in the house!
      how can people want so much to become top player in poker, but in the same time do nothing on their own, and are willing so easily to be a puppet for some good marketing man?
      uh?
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      Originally posted by pufarine
      how can people want so much to become top player in poker, but in the same time do nothing on their own, and are willing so easily to be a puppet for some good marketing man?
      uh?
      It's my dream to become a top poker player and I was never able to reach higher limits on my own. I'm not a quick learner, and not a very talented to reach high levels. In my entire life. I never seen anyone other than Gordan that actually teaches you the most important things and just gets right into the point. He doesn't talk BS or goes around in circles. You could call it good marketing or whatever you want, but hes doing a excellent job at being a good coach.
    • kevsaf
      kevsaf
      Bronze
      uh?

HAHAHAH, this is just pathetic! Maybe someone is a crybaby and full of jealousy.

If I may, you wrote this in your blog:

Well, I ve been bloggin on romanian comunity from the start of 2013 and now I contacted Gordon for a coaching oportunity and my first task is to start a blog and keep it updated by posting every single day, with no exception !
      And...

I hope I ll keep this blog updated. I want 100% but in the same time I know myself and I know how easy is for me to get confy and quit.

That s why if I manage to get the coaching with Gordon it ll be my highest point in poker and I hope I ll use that as fuel for me to continue further and look for an higher point and so on and so on
      Do I feel some jealousy???

@Danxity, Good luck. Work hard and listen to your coach and you'll be where you want to be in no time! :)
    • pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      fwi I was accepted in the program and I declined after I saw what is all about.
      he promised himself to be the coach and then some dude student of him was gonna be my coach lol.
      and the splitings are ridiculous!

I accepted the challenge at the beggining when there were not much info on the program.
      but now any decent thinking person can see that is just a massive factory for miney.
      he doesn t teach you poker at high level. he teaches you how to become rakebackpro.
      so go be a rakeback beach and call us when u want to learn real poker
    • pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      ps: pls answer me this: why do u think he makes u all to put a video on youtube?
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      Thnx ! :f_thumbsup:

@ kevsaf
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      fwi I was accepted in the program and I declined after I saw what is all about.
      he promised himself to be the coach and then some dude student of him was gonna be my coach lol.
      and the splitings are ridiculous!

I accepted the challenge at the beggining when there were not much info on the program.
      but now any decent thinking person can see that is just a massive factory for miney.
      he doesn t teach you poker at high level. he teaches you how to become rakebackpro.
      so go be a rakeback beach and call us when u want to learn real poker
      As long as he done his job and get you where you want to be I don't see any problems with that? Whether it's from rake back or whatever. Gordan doesn't teach you to win from only rake back, it's a bonus. There are documented students that have high win rates without the rake back.
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      Was going great at the start until I moved to NL50 and I started playing really bad, but there is still hope for me.

The days I played really bad and lost quite some money I felt really depressed and felt like the game was too tough for me, but I didn't want to give up because it was my dream to become successful. I then asked some other students for advice and they motivated me and gave me some good advice how I could stay out of trouble and be on the right track. After I took the advice I still didn't do good because I had a really bad mental game. I then reviewed myself again and told myself that I can't afford to make mistakes again like this. Afterwards I tried to do my best, and so far I seem to slowly chase back my losses.
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      Experiencing ups and down swings, but at least still in the profit zone. 2 big downswings due to play very bad.

Hopefully I could start winning more smoothly. Main goal now is to build up bankroll and improve on my game. I'm still kind of in the learning stage, so hopefully I could pick up on the learning stage a bit quicker as 2 weeks have already passed by.
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      I been feeling that game was tough, but I seem to be feeling more confident in my game. My biggest goal now is to work harder and reach my 100k a year goal quicker!
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      Lately I haven't been playing well, and running quit bad. So far I'm close to breaking even. I need to keep improving and study more. Will update this blog again soon. See ya guys later and thanks for reading.
    • Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      Good luck!
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      Originally posted by Chowchow12
      Good luck!
      Thanks! I'm still struggling with this HU game :f_frown: , but hopefully my hard work will pay off soon
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      From Day 1 until 3 days ago I had a lot of days where I was confused went thru a lot of ups and down, but I heard from Gordan that we don't want to be a Bryan. I asked other students including Bryan, and they gave me from really good advice and I started to focus on their advice 2 days ago, and it seem to going pretty well so far and I'm gaining a lot of confidence back. I hope I don't jynx myself again. Every time I'm feeling confident again I start losing again, but this time I really feel like I understand the advice other student gave me.

Bryan gave me some good specific advice. If anyone starting out are having a lot of trouble like me and lost you know who to find : )
    • Danxity
      Danxity
      Basic
      I think I have improved enough to start making profit, but I still have a long way from where I'm suppose to be.

Thanks to my coaches, and students who are helping me and supporting me!

I won't give up until I reach $10k+ a month!