A good way to increase your poker profitability - kickback and rakeback sites thread

• Therk
      Therk
      Bronze
      Recently I have discovered a decent way to increase poker profitability by .....

[edit due to violating board rules]

ADMINS if this thread is somehow not allowed (I don't know why) then please delete it. These sites are not competition to you as they offer a completely different scheme. Thank you!
  • 5 replies
    • Chazza
      Chazza
      Bronze
      My assumption is that this will be pulled down. I think that they are in competition if Pokerstrategy are not getting your referral, that's how pokerstrategy makes money. I do realise that there are other poker sites that are not able to be referred from pokerstrategy, eg Ultimatebet, but still.
    • DEVILazas
      DEVILazas
      Bronze
      thanks, bookmarked and will try it some day
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      LOL. just wanted to post here before it gets deleted.
      Read the board rules next time.
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      [ ] OP knows where pokerstrategy`s profits come from

oh and..
      [X]In before the lock (or deletion this time :D )
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      I will cite board rule #3 here:

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project PokerStrategy.com is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!

---

Since some of these commercial offers were even links through yourself I will let this count as a warning. I will also close this thread as there is nothing more to say here (most of these sites seem to btw. have offers that are either the same (without our education bonuses) or worse than our first deposit/VIP offers.

Best regards
      SoyCD