Team Betfair Does Vegas!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Everyone can go to Vegas, but only a lucky few can experience it the Team Betfair way – with over €300,000 worth of packages to be won, this is the perfect chance to join them on an epic adventure.

Betfair Team Package Details:

• €2,200 for travel and spending
      • €1,500 entry to a flagship Poker tournament
      • 7 nights hotel accommodation for 2 people in the Palazzo all-suite hotel between June 11th and June 18th.
      • Exclusive Team Betfair events - including excursions to the Grand Canyon and a welcome party

How do I win a package?

Tournaments: Daily €10 & €30 satellites -> €200 final every Sunday at 19:00 GMT (minimum 3 packages)

Freerolls: Make a deposit every week to be entered into the weekly Viva Las Vegas freerolls in May

iPOPS Leaderboard competition

If you do not have a Betfair Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Getting close to WSOP. Anyone trying to pick one of these up? :nh:
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Well i made an account on betfair at the beginning of the month and they gave me a few tokens! One of them was a 1$ sat for this ... won it and gave me a 10e turbo token to a 10e rebuy .. Played the 10e rebuy without rebuy or add on and somehow managed to win one of the two 100e entries offered. Now have to wait until saturday to try and get the 5k Pacakge. Once again is rebuy and i will not rebuy :( So i will have to get extrmely lucky. Well i did not spend any cent on this so go go go !
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by XxMatadorExX
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Well i made an account on betfair at the beginning of the month and they gave me a few tokens! One of them was a 1$ sat for this ... won it and gave me a 10e turbo token to a 10e rebuy .. Played the 10e rebuy without rebuy or add on and somehow managed to win one of the two 100e entries offered. Now have to wait until saturday to try and get the 5k Pacakge. Once again is rebuy and i will not rebuy :( So i will have to get extrmely lucky. Well i did not spend any cent on this so go go go !
      Nice one. Could be a sick dream come true in the making :gl: