What turnover means

• RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      It is descibed that you must have 20x the amount the bonus in turnover. What does turnover mean? Is this generated rake or what?

Btw i plan to move my BR to 888.com with purpose of clearing the bonus. I wish to know, if it's achievable to release 50% (175$) in two months playing NL25 SSS two-three hours a day 4 tables.

Thx
  • 4 replies
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      It doesnt have much tables and multi-tabeling is limited. Instant bonus is easy to clear, other part is very hard unless they changed something recently.
      You could ask if they are willing to release the bonus in steps for you
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      I am mostly counting on instant bonus, because other 75% has deadline of one month and i don't play that much.

But still i'd like to know what turnover means?
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Rockeye

Turnover is just a fancy word for play through requirements. Nothing to be concerned about. I got a few bucks on pacific and have played NL2 and NL6. It is so slow, takes about 2 hours to play a single hand. Exaggeration of course. Never played on NL25 so I don't know how it is there. But on every limit there are very few tables to choose from. Maybe 5 tables on each limit, maybe more. Pacific isn't one of the better options that pokerstrategy offers.

To answer your question. You may need to play more then 4 NL25 tables to clear the bonus.

Important: You only collect fpp's when you contribute to the rake. Being dealt cards doesn't matter.

Hope this helps.

matt.
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Thx for a warning straddler71. I really wish PS would have more platforms to choose from. i guess the best ones are FTP, Party and Poker stars. I stay away from iPoker, because the amount of suckouts is the highest there, at least for me.
      Nvm i think Interpoker is the best choice for me right now.