Used to receive Rakeback at FTP but not any more

• stubzy11
      stubzy11
      Bronze
      I used to play most of my online poker at Full Tilt before Black Friday. Since then I haven't played much at all. I began playing again about a month ago and realised that I have not been receiving any Rakeback or Poker Strategy points for my play.

Is there anything that may have changed in that time that I need to update?

I am using the same account that I had back then.
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello stubzy11

I’m afraid since black Friday FTP wasn’t a partner room of PokerStrategy for more than a year and all old accounts are untracked since than. That happened with my FTP account as well. Now are only the new accounts of FTP tracked trough PokerStrategy and I expect this painful for you to here, but we can’t do much about it I’m afraid.

I hope you understand it, but if you have still some questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      well you still can recieve rakeback by getting at least silver edge status and then you get paid once a week with rakeback, but it is higher your vip level, higher rakeback...its stillt there just not flat and you have to maintain your vip status.gl
    • Madolite
      Madolite
      Global
      Hey, I'm a newbie here but I can answer this:

At Silver / Gold / Platinum / Diamond statuses you gain respectively $1 / $1.5 / $2 / $2.5 per 100 ftp (Full Tilt Points) earned. The higher stakes, the more ftp earned as well, on top of that.

At Diamond status, you get access to the Diamond Store, where cash bonuses can be acquired:
      Lowest is $50 @ 15.000 ftp
      Highest is $5000 @ 1.100.000 ftp

Black Card status is acquired with a 100-day rolling average of 500 ftp/day. Benefits:
      - $2.5 per 100 ftp earned (same as Diamond)
      - Convert ftp directly into money @ +$1 per 250 ftp
      - Opt in to Monthly Edge Leaderboards and gain double ftp for ALL your play.

http://www.fulltilt.com/edge/rewards
      https://my.fulltilt.com/my-promotions/edge/details
      https://my.fulltilt.com/my-promotions/edge/black-card
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Madolite
      Hey, I'm a newbie here but I can answer this:
      Hi, Madolite and thanks for helping out!

Since the OP referred to pre-Black Friday I'm pretty sure that he -- like many of us -- had a rakeback arrangement with PokerStrategy.com itself. Once Full Tilt was resurrected, players who were tracked their before are no longer tracked.

Players who create NEW account on Full Tilt through PokerStrategy.com can still be tracked, although I don't think that there is a rakeback deal any more.

Check out the details of all poker rooms to see what the deals are. Also, be sure to check out the free money offers

While you're here, perhaps you could take a moment to Introduce yourself.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • Madolite
      Madolite
      Global
      Ok, I guess I misread him. I thought he was asking about both things. Cheers. :)