I see no free poker money offers :(

• minasiin
      minasiin
      Basic
      Hey!

I have an issue. Since I want to receive my PokerStrategy 50$ starting capital but after clicking on a link and choosing 50$ money twice I end up on a page what seems to be offering different "free poker cash offers" and asks me to pick one of these. But instead showing me different offers there is just... nothing.
      I want to know if problem is on my side or the offers are now all removed?

Link to above-mentioned page: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-bankroll/platform/
  • 7 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey minasiin,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

Have you tried from this page? What country are you from?

Regards

Laz
    • minasiin
      minasiin
      Basic
      Hey! :)

Yes I tried that page. I was looking for "Free poker money without deposit" because I don't want to invest my own money. Then I chose "Welcome gift free $10-$50". Then I ended up on page where to choose offers (also linked in my previous post) but I see no offers there.

By the way, I'm from Estonia

Thanks for answering,
      Minasiin :)

P.S I also tried 888poker offer for $88 but I understood that I only get $8 without depositing. :(
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey minasiin,

Unfortunately this probably means due to local regulations or the policy of our partner rooms, that we are unable to offer much in the way of free money for Estonians.

The 888 offer gives you $2 free cash and $6 of tickets initially, then they will give you another $2 cash and $6 tickets for every 250 points (x 10) to make up the full $88.

Regards

Laz
    • minasiin
      minasiin
      Basic
      I'm sorry to hear that! But thanks for your effort! :)

Talking about 888poker, $2 is pretty small bankroll to start with, isn't it? I think most strategies presume $50 starting capital (especially SSS, what I intended to use). And it seems my offer is already expired.

Sorry for so many questions but last one: What can I do with my tickets?

Many thanks,
      Minasiin
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey minasiin,

The offer at 888 is their standard offering for everyone (except in the uk where they get a flat 10 or 12) so it shouldn't expire. I would recommend you contact their support at support@888poker.com

The tickets would be available to use in any SnG or MTT. I think from memory it was 6 x $1 tickets so it may be that they can only be used in $1 SnGs or MTTs.

Regards

Laz
    • minasiin
      minasiin
      Basic
      This picture seems to be straightforward that its over. Should I still contact the support? :)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by minasiin
      This picture seems to be straightforward that its over. Should I still contact the support? :)
      Wow. I never realised it was as short as 7 days. You could still try contacting their support as you never actually accessed the bonus.

You could also post your questions at Official 888 Rep now active in this forum. We have someone from 888 who drops by and maybe he'll be able to help also.

Regards

Laz