Double Or Nothing SNG's

• AussieGrinder24
      AussieGrinder24
      Basic
      Hey guys, I'm 18 and looking to deposit money onto a poker site. My games of choice are double or nothing SNG's. Two questions, one what site should I use (I'm assuming it will be stars) and two how many games should I look to be playing per hour/ Win rate ? Cheers for your help
  • 9 replies
    • GoOnCal1
      GoOnCal1
      Bronze

How good do you play ?
      (aussie-aussie-aussie :-)
    • AussieGrinder24
      AussieGrinder24
      Basic
      Still learning put I play pretty good! Always room for improvement!
      It suits me more than other Sit and Go's and cash!
    • GoOnCal1
      GoOnCal1
      Bronze
      I play a few at PKR traffic is only good late to sunrise, 9% rake, you get free money I think.
      Play some at pacific also, but not for a while. A bigger site will be better I expect.
      Hopefully others will have something to add
      GL
    • AussieGrinder24
      AussieGrinder24
      Basic
      Cheers for your help mate
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello AussieGrinder24

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Maybe it’s also smart to check out our free money offers before you make a decision.

On PokerStars you can’t play Double or Nothings (DONs). There you can play Fifty50’s and I think they are a lot easier to play than the DONs. The reason for this is that in a DON you get 2 times your buy-inn back if you cash and in a Fifty50 it’s also important to cumulated a lot of chips, because you get 50% of prize pool based on chip counts when you finished the game. So in DON’s you need to play tighter than in a Fifty50, because cashing is a lot more important this way.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • voidmind
      voidmind
      Bronze
      Not all sites have DON games. Some of them who have are: iPoker network (William Hill, Net Bet, ++), 888 Poker, Microgaming (Bettson, Poker Heaven +++) and Cake Network (But the traffic is low). iPoker has Super Turbo 4 man tables, I think they are great, they finish in 10 min. But may bee not for beginners. iPoker also have turbo and regular speed tables, better for beginners. 888 poker have super turbo, 8 man table. Here the competition not that great. Microgaming have turbo DON 6 Seat, always a fish or to at these tables.
      Hope this helps some ;-)
    • Anarkii14
      Anarkii14
      Bronze
      Hi, the best site for DoN is Winamax. The lowest rake, nice traffic and you can play FR or 6max.
    • voidmind
      voidmind
      Bronze
      Do they have Super Turbo at Winamax?
    • ontherivervv
      ontherivervv
      Bronze
      You can go to pokerstars and lose everything or just go to party poker and have some fun.