Million Dollar Money Grab at 888poker!

• JoshLogan
      JoshLogan
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

888poker have just launched an exciting new promotion called "Million Dollar Money Grab", which gives all its players the chance to go to war at the tables for a massive $1,000,000 top prize.

Simply finish in the top 300 places in 10 consecutive daily $2,000 Money Grab Free Tournaments running until July 14 and you'll become a millionaire!

How do I get involved?

• If you haven't done so already, register an account at 888poker

• New players who sign up between now and July 14 will receive 3 free tickets to daily $2,000 Money Grab Free Tournaments

• The 3 free tickets are on top of the $88/£12 no deposit bonus new players receive just for signing up

Existing players also get 3 free tickets which can be claimed via a promotional email, or the dedicated Million Dollar Money Grab pop-up in the client

• Players who have deposited already can play the Gold Chip Spin Game advertised in the lobby once a day for the chance to win extra tickets and other goodies

• Earn more tickets by depositing and completing a daily poker mission:

How does it work?

• Money Grab Free Tournaments run three times daily at 00:05 GMT, 12:05 GMT and 19:05 GMT until July 14

• Each offers $2,000 in cash, plus Gold Chips awarded to the top 300 players

• Places 2-300 receive one Gold Chip, the winner receives two

• Once you've earned a Gold Chip, if you enter any subsequent Money Grab Free Tournaments and do not finish in the top 300 your Gold Chip balance will return to zero

• The only way to earn more than two Gold Chips is by placing in the top 300 in consecutive Money Grab freerolls, the longer your run goes on the bigger your prize will be (see table below for full prize list)

• Once you reach a given number of Gold Chips, the prize associated with that tally is yours and cannot be lost

• Prizes are cumulative, so each time you hit a new milestone you receive an ADDITIONAL reward

• The $1m jackpot will only be awarded once, but if struck the promotion continues until July 14 with a top prize of $100,000 for 9 Gold Chips

If you don't have an 888poker account yet - set up one here.

888poker's terms and conditions apply.
  • 8 replies
    • Branko1812
      Branko1812
      Bronze
      nice promotion, but i think nobody will get $1,000,000
    • ozziwar
      ozziwar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Branko1812
      nice promotion, but i think nobody will get $1,000,000
      CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Gogogogo ozziwar :happy:
    • MagicSiska
      MagicSiska
      Basic
      PLease how to get 5,000 mega money grab ticket tournament?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey MagicSiska,

Once you have used up the initial 3 tickets, this is how you get more:

• Players who have deposited already can play the Gold Chip Spin Game advertised in the lobby once a day for the chance to win extra tickets and other goodies

• Earn more tickets by depositing and completing a daily poker mission:

Cheers

Laz
    • Branko1812
      Branko1812
      Bronze
      That is how to get tickets for daily $2000 money grab freerolls.

MagicSiska is asking how to get 5,000 mega money grab ticket tournament, whick is once a week on saturdays.
      I would also like to know who can play those tournaments.

Thank you
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

I apologise for misreading MagicSiska's post. I can't find any mention of the entry requirements apart from the tournament lobby where it says "To get a ticket, check your email inbox".

So please ensure you check your email (including junk folder) for an email from 888 stating the conditions for entry to the $5,000 Mega Money Grab. I think I received an email but I deleted it.:f_eek:

You can also check with their support at support@888poker.com to find out what the requirements are.

Regards

Laz
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by Branko1812
      That is how to get tickets for daily $2000 money grab freerolls.

MagicSiska is asking how to get 5,000 mega money grab ticket tournament, whick is once a week on saturdays.
      I would also like to know who can play those tournaments.

Thank you
      This tournament is restricted and is part of a conversion promotion, so is available only to those who have received an e-mail with an offer.

Regards