This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 - AK

• dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($2.95)
      UTG+1 ($2.25)
      MP1 ($2.10)
      MP2 ($22.30)
      MP3 ($9.40)
      CO ($2)
      Button ($9.35)
      Hero (SB) ($1.60)
      BB ($10.45)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0.20, 1 fold, CO calls $0.20, Button raises to $0.95, 4 folds

Total pot: $0.75 | Rake: $0

A min-raise and a re-raise. Do you consider this min-raise and fold (according to SHC), or disregard it and re-raise the larger bet?
  • 4 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      The villain might be squeezing or disregarding the minbets himself, but I would fold here as well without stats. Nh.
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      why not push here? standard play (no stats) states to ignore minraisers and reraise with AK against one raise

judges ?
      :P
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Dandy,

As on NL10, I tend to ignore minraisers with my AceKing so I just shove it here. I think the minraiser + coldcaller represents dead money and Button can probably trick off a squeeze with a wide range so I just go all-in here with what's in my opinion the best hand at the moment.

- Gerv
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Hello Dandy,

As on NL10, I tend to ignore minraisers with my AceKing so I just shove it here. I think the minraiser + coldcaller represents dead money and Button can probably trick off a squeeze with a wide range so I just go all-in here with what's in my opinion the best hand at the moment.

- Gerv
      I don't give click-raisers any respect at all on NL10-25, they are chum and really want to give me thier tokens. All of them.