Moving BR To Different Platform

• dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I started out on pokerroom with the $50 bonus. I am currently hovering around $100 and really not enjoying the pokerroom java interface. As I have a Mac there are only several poker servers I can play on. The pokerroom.com is HORRIBLE for multitabling, and there is not always much action. I have discovered pokerstars and just made an account with the bonus code from here, and was wondering if it would be possible to move my entire bankroll from pokerroom.com to pokerstars.

Thank you
  • 2 replies
    • koaesica
      koaesica
      Bronze
      You'd have to withdraw it from pokerroom and then make a deposit to Pokerstars.

Regarding using a Mac, try Windows XP in VMware or Parallels. Quite nice to be able to use the Windows client... Or just play at Pokerstars which already provides a Mac client.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by koaesica
      You'd have to withdraw it from pokerroom and then make a deposit to Pokerstars.

Regarding using a Mac, try Windows XP in VMware or Parallels. Quite nice to be able to use the Windows client... Or just play at Pokerstars which already provides a Mac client.
      The problem is I haven't yet cleared the bonus, which is why I was wondering if it could be transferred, as it would be easier to clear on PS while playing more tables and more people.

Also about the mac, wouldnt I, in addition to buying the software, also have to buy a copy of windows XP?