willial hill bonus offer

• 7 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey gaucan,

I have forwarded this to the relevant people for clarification.

Regards

Laz
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi gaucan,

you can get the reload bonus until May 31st.

At the moment, we have a very good deal on William Hill. Currently, best available rakeback deals on iPoker are based on Real Player Value (RPV) resulting from the recently introduced source based rake system. For the high volume (vip) players, it is around 60-70% of their original gross rake.

Our exclusive reload bonus that gives everyone 30% flat rakeback (from rake not from Real Player Value). Adding the VIP system on top (~25%) - and in case you play a lot, our Top100 promotion (up to 25%), we're able to offer ~56% - 86% depending on how much you rake. Note that your account must be tracked to PokerStrategy.com.

Hope this helps, good luck!
    • pszemula
      pszemula
      Bronze
      Any information about reload in June?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pszemula,

I haven't heard anything at this stage but I have referred it on for clarification.

Regards

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pszemula,

At this stage there isn't, but keep an eye on the news for further developments (hopefully) :f_thumbsup:

Regards

Laz
    • TheFrick
      TheFrick
      Bronze
      William hill still mention me the reload bonus 300%, terms and conditions apply that i cannot read, is it still valid? and is there any promotion code?
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi The Frick,

i also see this offer but i am afraid to say as Lazza mentioned this offer is right now not availible, i am sorry it still shows up at WH but thats its out of our control,

Regards/ Rompas