torture

• Enso2
      Enso2
      Basic
      ok, so this fukn day has been a retched torture, i cannot believe that it took me 5 hours just to be able to ask a question on this site, so here it goes.
      it all started when i didn't get my verification email, which ironically stopped me from posting anything here and obviously i wasn't able to change the email address or log in with facebook.
      so i had to make a new e mail and a new account which is the one i'm writing from now.
      all i wanted is a poker buddy who'd help me by taking a look at my tournament history and talking through the hands with me and the netbet guy recommended this site. (btw they have live chat if anyone runs into a problem for which i'm now more grateful then ever.) anyway, thats all i wanted and what i got was frustration and tears. i would be gratefull if someone would be able to help me with this account issue. i assume some additional information is required but i don't know what that is so just ask and ill give it to you. ty
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Enso2,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Sorry to hear that you are having a bad time atm, so we'll see what we can do to put this right.

The best thing to do would be to open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

They will be able to see what is wrong with your account and most likely re-instate your original account.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Enso2
      Enso2
      Basic
      ty laz, i opened a new ticket-account issue, so hopefully i'll get some help soon. i will keep u updated but in the meantime do you have a suggestion on what would be the best way to get some sorts of poker buddy as i mentioned before. cause i don't really get how this site works. i find it weird for now, probably just need to get into it a bit more.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Enso2
      do you have a suggestion on what would be the best way to get some sorts of poker buddy as i mentioned before. cause i don't really get how this site works. i find it weird for now, probably just need to get into it a bit more.
      Hi Enso2,

If you're looking for poker buddies, your best bet would be our Learning to Win board in the forum. You'll find plenty of study groups looking for new members, you could either join an existing one or create a new one. Please keep in mind, though, that you are not allowed to publicly post your contact information here on the forum. In order to contact another member, please send them a friend request first (click on their username, then click 'Add friend'), which will allow you to PM them.

Let me also give you a quick guide of the website. You will find most of our content in the Strategy and Videos sections. Also, keep a look out for any live coachings that may interest you.

You will find that some of the content is restricted to members of a higher status. In order to get a higher status and access to more content, you can set up a tracked account at one of our partner rooms and simply earn StrategyPoints by playing poker on these accounts. Alternatively, you could also just buy a higher status for a limited amount of time.

Since you say you're a tournament player, I can recommend Asaban's beginner's course on MTTs, as well as our articles on tournament play. If SNGs are your thing, I'd advise you to check out our Overview of SNG lessons.

We have plenty more content, but this should be the most important stuff for now. I hope I was able to help you out a bit. If you have any more question, just let me know.
    • Enso2
      Enso2
      Basic
      hey, thank you, it's a lot more clearer now, i was just wondering if it's possible to set up a tracked account but in a such a way that my previous tournaments are taken into account cause i had some ok results so far like i finished 37 out of 8085 on pokerstars and on netbet i had some dissent results too. anyway tnx for your help, i'll go try register with my previous account now to see if it'll work ;)
    • OEnsoO
      OEnsoO
      Bronze
      mission accomplished, previous account's back :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by OEnsoO
      mission accomplished, previous account's back :f_drink:
      Awesome :appl: