Bonus code and Poker strategy

• pri3sty
      Hi there

Well i completed the quiz and read most of the different issues given on the strategy area of the site.

I for the record, find this site very helpful.

After completing you all know you are given the bonus code for a site of your choice, effectively giving you free money.

Now i am one of those people who believe we get nothing for free in this world, and i am more than cautious when it comes to online.

Because of this i can see no reason why a site would just GIVE away free money....what are they getting out of this??? Are there any ties to me if i win money?? do i lose it all if i play with the bonus?? Can this company jack into my banking account and take all my money ect.....

Can someone please comfort me.

• 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      Hello pri3sty and welcome to PokerStrategy!

The $50 we give you is an investment into the future. We believe that by giving you a starting capital, and offering you free coachings, videos, and articles that we can turn you into a winning player that will move up the limits. So where do we benefit? Well when you play online, the Platforms collect rake from the hands you play. Since we referred you - we get a part of this rake (so no drawback to you - since you pay the rake anyway)

You can read more on the concept behind the site here: How PokerStrategy earns money!

Best regards