This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

scoop2015 all in shootout

• houlajk
      houlajk
      Bronze
      hello, i want to deposit 25dollars on PS to get ticket to all in shootout but i dont know where i can type that "SCOOP2015" to actually recieve that ticket. I try to write that code to star code in tools but it says: Code scoop2015 is not valid or no longer available for use. Thx
  • 4 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi,

when you make a deposit it should be a space under amount to deposit where you can write the code SCOOP 2015.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by rompas
      Hi,

when you make a deposit it should be a space under amount to deposit where you can write the code SCOOP 2015.
      +1, but this only works if you didn’t withdraw any money since April 28th I believe.

If you can’t see ‘My Bonus Status’ below ‘History’ in the cashier you most likely did a withdraw. Otherwise you can always send a mail to support@pokerstars.com if you can’t deposit with the code ‘SCOOP2015’ and than PokerStars support will help you out.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • houlajk
      houlajk
      Bronze
      thx i did withdraw....didnt know about this rule
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by houlajk
      thx i did withdraw....didnt know about this rule
      Than you know it for the next time when there is a new deposit bonus that you first check out your bonus status before you withdraw.

Better luck next time.

Best regards,
      SDK1987