This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The new Videos tab

• Poll
    • What is your opinion on our upgraded Videos page?

45%
        Mostly the same
        27%
        Dislike
        27%
      Total: 11 Votes
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Okay, whose genius idea was to change the perfectly nice, simple and good looking tab for videos with this `krab`? I get it, you are trying to look "new", but why would you try to make a perfect thing better, making it worse in the process........
      Also, since you changed the thread tab, I dont know how to make this a vote thread.
      Its really annoying, but not only that - its also bad :s_mad:
      Who's with me on this?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey nsavov,

Sorry to hear you are not happy. We have been upgrading the site to make it more accessible for mobile devices. The only differences I can really see are the 4 buttons along the top and the expandable search box. Otherwise to me, it seems much more visible.

Only PokerStrategy staff can create voting threads so I will turn this into a voting thread as we are genuinely interested in all feedback we receive on the new design.

Regards

Laz
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Oh, Im a dummy. I didnt see the Search button - my bad. Sorry for the negative feedback.
      I still dont like the new design but thats just an opinion.
      Maybe if you make that Search button bigger to make blind fishes like me see it, would be good :f_drink:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It take me some time to get used of it, but that’s for me always the case when something changed. So that’s not a big deal for me.

Hopefully nsavov you get used to it as well

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, I agree that the search button is kind of hidden. Thank you for you feedback nsavov. I will pass it to the developers and see if we can give it more exposure (no promises though).
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Overall I like it. Looks simple and modern. :f_thumbsup: