The new Videos tab

• Poll
    • What is your opinion on our upgraded Videos page?

45%
        Mostly the same
        27%
        Dislike
        27%
      Total: 11 Votes
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Okay, whose genius idea was to change the perfectly nice, simple and good looking tab for videos with this `krab`? I get it, you are trying to look "new", but why would you try to make a perfect thing better, making it worse in the process........
      Also, since you changed the thread tab, I dont know how to make this a vote thread.
      Its really annoying, but not only that - its also bad :s_mad:
      Who's with me on this?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey nsavov,

Sorry to hear you are not happy. We have been upgrading the site to make it more accessible for mobile devices. The only differences I can really see are the 4 buttons along the top and the expandable search box. Otherwise to me, it seems much more visible.

Only PokerStrategy staff can create voting threads so I will turn this into a voting thread as we are genuinely interested in all feedback we receive on the new design.

Regards

Laz
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Oh, Im a dummy. I didnt see the Search button - my bad. Sorry for the negative feedback.
      I still dont like the new design but thats just an opinion.
      Maybe if you make that Search button bigger to make blind fishes like me see it, would be good :f_drink:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It take me some time to get used of it, but that’s for me always the case when something changed. So that’s not a big deal for me.

Hopefully nsavov you get used to it as well

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, I agree that the search button is kind of hidden. Thank you for you feedback nsavov. I will pass it to the developers and see if we can give it more exposure (no promises though).
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Overall I like it. Looks simple and modern. :f_thumbsup: