Sit and Go study group - 45 players and up

• LeNNy010
      LeNNy010
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Any regs or serious amateurs out there who still play Sit and Go's frequently? I know most people play cash games nowadays, but that feels to grindy for me. I like the trill and unique feel each tournament brings me.

I was thinking to start a group of 5-10 players max, that is willing to discuss strategies and spots on Skype.

I've played more tournaments then I can count, but this year is the year I'm taking poker way more serious then before. I feel like a study group will be the way to progress even further. Online and offline :) Btw I play the 3,50 45 man sit and go's on Pokerstars.

Feel free to respond or add me as a friend and we'll share details.

Cheers
  • 11 replies
    • LeNNy010
      LeNNy010
      Bronze
      *bump*

So far I got 2 enthousiastic youngsters in the group, feel free to send me an invite.
    • palaidnis
      palaidnis
      Bronze
      Sent friend request and i would like to join your group.
    • WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      Hey lenny, I would definitely be interested in this, I am playing a lot of cash at the minute but the micro 45 mans are a keen interest of mine and I have played about 500 or so. Add me on skype [Edited by Lazza61] (surprisingly haha)
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey WhiteWalker,

I have edited your post as it is not permitted under our forum principles to post personal contact information.

Please use the community tool to friend and PM personal contact details.

Regards

Laz
    • WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      Oh apologies for that.
    • sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      Hi Lenny I would be interested in joining your group. I only play MTTs and SnGs online, a lot of 1 table SnGs and MTTs but I have played quite a bit of bigger SnGs as well. But I agree that being able to join a group will definitely be a way to progress even further so I'll add you as a friend and maybe we can talk more if you are still looking for members
    • zaim100
      zaim100
      Bronze
      Hello LeNNy010 , I would like to join on your group , because I want to meet new friends , and for sure to get more exprience , and to communicate about poker to learn more , and more.
      I play MTTs much more , because I think that is my game , and SNGs sometimes 0.50$ 1$ tournaments , and freerolls , and I think that I am not ready to play anothers limits for now.
      You can add me on skype : sergiu1055
      Thanks!
    • TheStriker09
      TheStriker09
      Bronze
      Lenny,

I am interested as well!
      I've played poker on a recreational base for around 4 years now.
      As i've got more time in the coming months I am going to play a lot more MTT's and S&G.
      I've played STT and MTT's of $3,50.

Now I am focussing on my BRM so only 0,50 atm...

Should I send you a PM?

• Atkin
      Atkin
      Silver
      Hey Lenny,

been playing 180's and mtt's. Rebuilding my BR right now with stt's but looking to switch back soon. Is this group still active?
    • Curvez1
      Curvez1
      Bronze
      Hey,

I am a pretty new sit and go player, currently been playing for 1 year but i've been taking it a bit more seriously in the past month. I'm very motivated in making it as a sit and go player and I think that i'm a decent thinker and can improve my game a lot just by talking about hands. If someone is up for a skype partner/group to discuss poker hands, you can contact me on skype : "frasse_dude".
    • sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      Hey Curvez1 I have been looking for a partner/group to talk hand history or do live sweats with but haven't really had much luck for awhile now. I play mainly STTs but also have played quite a bit of tournaments and multi table sit n gos as well as a ton of live cash. Are you still interested in this?