Is there still MSS coach or video?

• 9 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Try looking for private coaches in non-English communities (of course they usually speak English well too; just add them directly in the com tool and Skype instead of posting in their foreign language threads :coolface: ), e.g. in the Russian one, aMoneyTM currently has room for new students of all stakes, charges $58+ per hour. Alas Diafall is currently not taking new students (only holding a public coaching in Russian), but might free up eventually (his rate was $27+ per hour). Private coaching in general is not overpriced - pays for itself quickly due to the winrate boost.

Admins, it would be a decent idea to translate a few videos from other communities into English. Russians still have a big school of MSS/CAP (not surprisingly :coolface: )
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      Admins, it would be a decent idea to translate a few videos from other communities into English. Russians still have a big school of MSS/CAP (not surprisingly :coolface: )
      I have bumped your suggestion intern. So you get feedback of 1 of the admins so soon as possible, but beware it’s Pentecost today and tomorrow and that it can take a while before you get feedback.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      tonypmm

ty for suggestion, I gonna try to post some hands in russian forum and determine I can communicate with them or not,

About video, I also looking forward to it:f_biggrin:
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi dear Gonchan,

Thank you for posting your question here.
      sorry to disappoint you - we havent had any interest in Midstack Strategy in our English speaking community for a long time. Poker Rooms are not really encouraging short or midstack play (i.e. PokerStars at one point forcing you to reload to the same stack that you left the table with before) and many new starters choose full stacks as their option to play, simply because it is easier and kind of "the standard".
      I hope that the lack of content will proof beneficial for you, as your opponents have less content and thus less chance to prepare for your strategies.

Have a nice day,
      SvenBe
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      Hi Svenbe, ty for your feedback,

I wrote some English post to russian community but there is few response.

How can we share MSS strategy to russian community?
      The more MSSer get edge from contents, the more PS get some fee, right?
      I still think there is some edges in MSS.

English hand discussion forum for both English speaker and russian speaker maybe work.
      Although MSS demand is not so large, we can make something for that small group.
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      PS

I'm now broadcasting my MSS grind in English, and I can make video.

I want to communicate with other MSSer, from beginner to successful guys,
      If I can communicate them, I can make video for free(although I'm lazy so unless some successful MSSer give me some advise, I may stop this lol)

What do you think about it?
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Gonchan!

sorry fo4r the late reply again - the busy start of the week!
      Actually, I haven't heared of MSS players here, so if there are any: say HI in this thread!!!!! This is why i am also not sure how to push the MSS strategy here, at all!

Trying to activate the MSS-community by publishing a "he, is there anyone?"-Video sounds like an nice idea! Do you have a recording tool like camtasia?
      Please let us know if you decide to do it,so we can give it a push either with a news or in our video section!

CU,Sven
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      Hi Sven

Ive made video for MSS ninja introduction ,it is around 40 min, where should I post?
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      WOW, that was quick!

I'll send you the link in a ticket in a few minutes!
      I'll have a look then beginning of next week...