Thailand online poker

• dimdo
      dimdo
      Bronze
      Hi,
      would like to sign my thai girlfriend, located in Thailand for a pokerroom.
      Gambling forbidden in Thailand. How to cashout money, government or someone else can make problem, if cashout winnings to bank account or Neteller?
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey dimdo,

I wouldn't think there would be a problem cashing out in Thailand. Thailand is a popular (and inexpensive) place for some former Europeans to relocate for grinding purposes.

If she hasn't signed up with PokerStrategy, you should get her to do but make sure you give her your Tell-a-Friend link which you can find on this page.

Then when she grabs some free money, you will start to earn money in your T-a-F account from her play.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz
    • dimdo
      dimdo
      Bronze
      Hi,
      thanks for reply.
      1.)Is it necessary to sign through pokerstrategy?
      2.)What would be the benefit to sign through it?
    • Thiamtan
      Thiamtan
      Bronze
      hi dimdo
      i have Neteller when i be in Thailand never problem to take out money there
      and i have play poker there to and no problem but i not go around and tell people i play poker so if she not tell people she play poker and have Neteller no problem i think

Thiamtan
    • dimdo
      dimdo
      Bronze
      Hi,
      are you thai Thiamtan?
    • Thiamtan
      Thiamtan
      Bronze
      no i am not thai

but i know people some are thai and have Neteller and play poker
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey dimdo,

No, she doesn't have to signup to a poker room through PokerStrategy.com but there ae advantages for both of you.

If you refer her by giving her your referrer link to sign up through and she takes a free money offer, then as she plays and earns SPs on her tracked room, you will also earn money in your T-a-F account which you can either cashout (minimum $50), buy a bankroll on selected partner rooms ($10) or even buy software.

For her, she will get some free money to play with, a tracked account to ear herself SPs (and earn you cash) and eligibility to exclusive PokerStrategy.com promotions, rake races and freerolls.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_biggrin:

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz

P.S. Thanx for the info Thiamtam :f_thumbsup: