push and fold

• dalmatinac1
      dalmatinac1
      Bronze
      long ago I was reading here about push and fold rebound charts,,,and there was some charts that I cannot remember the name, they were some kind of a re steal charts when you pushed all in on someone raise but when you have more than 15 bb,, if someone knows what they are called and what is that move called other than re steal ,please let me know(and where I can find them) thanks
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello dalmatinac1

Welcome on the PokrStrategy forum :welcome:

I think you can find all information what you need in the article Sit and Go beginner strategy. I could find a Dutch version of the rebound charts, but they are outdated and I think this information is better. Even than you need aware that the article I posted for you didn’t count in that you start with antes at the start of the SNG what on PokerStars is the case now since a few months. With antes in game you should push/fold a little bit looser.

Hopefully helps this a little bit but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • dalmatinac1
      dalmatinac1
      Bronze
      hello,thanks for replaying to me,, I have been trying for days to search at internet,with no help. I don't need push-fold charts,, but at poker strategy you guys had different charts(not Nash charts). they were similar to push-fold charts,, but you push many more blinds all in if someone raises in front of you,, I have seen professionals do it. example: button raises and small blind pushes 27 big blinds all in. SB doesn't believe the button + pressure of 27 bb , to much to call . I have seen the charts but cant remember the name for that move or what the charts are called? that was the beginning of my poker play so maybe I was delusional,maybe I didn't understand but I would love to see them again if you can tell me.
      Few years ago it didn't make any sense to me,, example: if someone raises CO ,,by push-fold charts you should fold if you have A10S and more than 13 bb in SB,, but with this charts which I forgot the name ,,, you push 25 bb . now it makes sense,I like the move, I see pros do it all the time,, but no one is mentioning that move any place except that I sow it here at poker strategy-- sorry for long question,but I tried to ex-plane it as best as I could.
      thanks and all the best wishes
      Dalmatinac1
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      The name of the move is resteal shove.

The strategy you are trying to explain is a bit outdated and those situations also heavily depents from that exact situation. For example at Fifty50 SnGs you can do lot profitable resteal shoves with 13bb because players are opening so wide from late position. So it`s always depents for the opponent too.

And what comes to Nash, I think you can make money by playing Nash at low stakes but you should also look what your opponents are doing with short stack and adjust if they play more loose or tight than Nash.