bonus Netbet

• totalfish
      totalfish
      Bronze
      i want to ask if i must download the software from the link here on ps to be tracked because when i click on the link the page its blank and doesnt appear, can i just download the software normally from google and just put the vip code or i wouldn't be tracked.
  • 8 replies
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      Hey totalfish,

I just checked and everything's fine with the link. I have blank page too (that's what's supposed to happen) and after a while a download window shows up. So just wait a few seconds after you see the empty page. You can also try using other web browser.

Let me know if it helps. :)

Kind regards,
      Crimson
    • totalfish
      totalfish
      Bronze
      No, nothing happens i try everything and the wird is that if i clink on another link for a poker room it works fine only netbet has the problem, if i use only the code could i be tracked or i need to sign up from the link also?
    • Crimson
      Crimson
      Bronze
      You need to sign up using our link if you want your account to be tracked. Did you try using Internet Explorer for this? Sometimes that helps.

Also, could you tell me where are you from? There is a possibility that NetBet is not available in your country.

Kind regards,
      Crimson
    • totalfish
      totalfish
      Bronze
      i try also the internet explorer and nothing, i'm from Greece
    • totalfish
      totalfish
      Bronze
      well i can go to netbet.gr but not at netbet.com i think thats the problem because im from greece anyway i sign up to padddy poker just insure that im tracked.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey totalfish,

Pleased to see you found a viable alternative. Let us know if you have any issues. :f_thumbsup:

Enjoy

Laz
    • totalfish
      totalfish
      Bronze
      yes but the bad thing is that the traffic on paddy poker is very low but there are a tons of fishes so the games are vey juicy. also could you tell me what other partner(to pokerstrategy) poker sites are available for greek players?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey totalfish,

Unfortunately the Greek government has a blacklist of online gaming sites and Greek ISPs are actively blocking those sites. 888, PKR and PokerHeaven are on the blacklist but I'm unsure which other sites are being blocked.

There are however promising signs that the Government will move towards regulation. There is also a concern that the Greek government will place too heavy a tax burden and that some of the major players who have already left won't see any economic viability in returning.

Regards

Laz