is there something wrong with Titan ??

• shn11eleven
      shn11eleven
      Bronze
      Hello,

its been almost 20 days now, since last SP update on titan, is there something wrong ?
      I mean, i know its very wrong because i can see the lack of results, im just asking indirectly about the solution :f_drink:
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello shn11eleven

I expect the problems will be solved as soon as possible. Hopefully it’s fixed at the end of this month, but I can’t promise you if that’s the case.

So long your still waiting you can always send a screenshot with the rake-information of this month with a ticket to our customer service an than it’s possible you get a status-upgrade if you have raked enough to reach Gold or higher.

Hopefully helps this a little bit to overcome this inconvenience situation for you, but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      mine also got this same problem...i cannot uplevel to gold which only need 70 more SP...i play at titan more regularly then netbet...but only netbet give SP while titan still pending....
      it's so annoying to get gold status now
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi eddymurphy,

Unfortunately the issue has not been resolved yet but we hope to have this resolved soon.

As mentioned by SDK, if you've missed out on a status upgrade, just send us a ticket and we'll hopefully be able to upgrade your status for you manually :)

Regards,
      Tino