This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NLHE CASH 6MAX - Motivational Blog - NL25->NL50

• 2reac
      2reac
      Bronze
      Hello! This is 2reac from Romania. I`m 19 and I`ve been playing poker for 2 years but last summer I gave up because I was scared to lose all my bankroll after a pretty bad downswing. I started playing NL2 on Feb 2014 and by the end of Apr 2014 I was playing NL25. In sept I gave up to poker and cashed out all my bankroll (1500$). Now, when I`m looking back I understand that I wasn`t actually a very good player at that moment . Winner player, but still weak player.At the end of March this year I started to play poker again, beginning with NL5, now playing NL10 on PS. The most important thing I`ve improved is my mental game. I really can understand the variance now how this can reflect on your WR. I also improved my skills after watching w34z3l`s Walkthrough series and Red Line Rampage.
      My goal is to become a pro player as soon as possible.
      Besides poker I love to play snooker and watch football. My fav team is Barcelona and one of my dreams is to see this great team playing live.

Yesterday I graduated the Highschool
      and I`m really happy, but now I have to focus on my future. I hope to pass the preliminary examination and admission to Law University.
      Although I`ll be very busy this summer I`ll try to give myself time to play poker.
      At least once a week I will update my blog. I did this blog also to improve my english which is not so good at the moment so please if you see any mistake don`t hesitate to correct me!

My BR: 595$
      Next goal: Reach NL25 with at least 30 BI
  • 24 replies