Hi pros, BeLarge is here :)

• BeLarge
      BeLarge
      Basic
      Hi everyone,
      My name is Gary and I'm here to become poker pro.
      I know that there is a lot of successful people here, and I'm really want to interact with them :)
      Hope to have great time here.
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Gary,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

We certainly do have more than our fair share of winners here. What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some nice strategy and/or videos relative to what you play. :s_thumbsup:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

Don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_drink:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • BeLarge
      BeLarge
      Basic
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Gary,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

We certainly do have more than our fair share of winners here. What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some nice strategy and/or videos relative to what you play. :s_thumbsup:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

Don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_drink:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
      Hi, thanks for helping me :)
      Actually I'm still a new in this poker world. All I know is only hands ranking.
      I want to learn and become pro. What tutorials I need to watch?
      Thanks in advance :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Gary

Also welcome of me :welcome:

It depends what you want to learn, but I think in the threads No Limit Beginners course with confidant91 and MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread you can find the basics how you play No limit cash games and tournaments.

I also recommend to check out the basic articles first before you make a decision with format you want to play.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • BeLarge
      BeLarge
      Basic
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Hello Gary

Also welcome of me :welcome:

It depends what you want to learn, but I think in the threads No Limit Beginners course with confidant91 and MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread you can find the basics how you play No limit cash games and tournaments.

I also recommend to check out the basic articles first before you make a decision with format you want to play.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
      Thanks buddy :)
      That's exactly what I looked for.
    • amiina9100
      amiina9100
      Bronze
      Hi

Can anyone tell me how to close my account permanently ?

Thanks in advance
    • svonja
      svonja
      Bronze
      welcome, greetings from Serbia and the best of luck at the tables!