This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The best satellites on Pokerstars?

• 5 replies
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      I would play anything that is normal speed and rewards roughly 20% of the field. Albeit seeing one run is a miracle, as fishes in general do not like normal speed games (though there are many in the few games that do run), and Pokerstars apparently cares only for the catering of fishes.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I think there are enough satellites that’s interesting for all kind of buy-inn levels.

If I see the answer of Styr you can play the $2,20 satellite to the Sunday Storm for example. Pretty soft regular satellite I think, but there are also a lot of good turbo satellites where you can spend your FPP with. The 33 FPP satellite to the Saturday Micro is I think a good one.

If you have some special wishes what kind of satellites you want to play I can always try to find one for you.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • GreenThinMark
      GreenThinMark
      Bronze
      The $2,20 sounds pretty good, thanks! I basically want to play satellites that are normal speed because in turbo satellites it gets a bit too crazy too soon.. but unfortunately PokerStars mostly offers turbo satellites, and except for the special satellites on sundays for the sunday storm and the sunday million, i dont see many good sats that would be worth the money. Any thoughts on that? And thank you for the help, appreciate it :f_thumbsup:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Than you can pretty much only play the $2,20 satellites to the Sunday storm and to the $11 Phase 1 tournament if you want to play regularly satellites only. Off course you can also play some regular MTT’s if you have more time to spare.
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      To give credit to Pokerstars, there are a few more satellites besides the ones to Sunday Storm available. For example a $2,20 one to a $11 NLHE (Phase1), I am going to play. Unlike the satellites to Sunday Storm they only run a few hours before the target tournament. The first ones usually do finish before the target tournament starts though, so unregistering is a viable option.

The only major thing I like about Pokerstars (besides the high volume of players and sea animals) is their superior software. If you use tournament filters, then it is rather easy to get a hold on all normal speed satellites within a specific price range. Albeit I oftentimes find it hard to suppress my dismay when I actually see how seldom they run.