The best satellites on Pokerstars?

• 5 replies
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      I would play anything that is normal speed and rewards roughly 20% of the field. Albeit seeing one run is a miracle, as fishes in general do not like normal speed games (though there are many in the few games that do run), and Pokerstars apparently cares only for the catering of fishes.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I think there are enough satellites that’s interesting for all kind of buy-inn levels.

If I see the answer of Styr you can play the $2,20 satellite to the Sunday Storm for example. Pretty soft regular satellite I think, but there are also a lot of good turbo satellites where you can spend your FPP with. The 33 FPP satellite to the Saturday Micro is I think a good one.

If you have some special wishes what kind of satellites you want to play I can always try to find one for you.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • GreenThinMark
      GreenThinMark
      Bronze
      The $2,20 sounds pretty good, thanks! I basically want to play satellites that are normal speed because in turbo satellites it gets a bit too crazy too soon.. but unfortunately PokerStars mostly offers turbo satellites, and except for the special satellites on sundays for the sunday storm and the sunday million, i dont see many good sats that would be worth the money. Any thoughts on that? And thank you for the help, appreciate it :f_thumbsup:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Than you can pretty much only play the $2,20 satellites to the Sunday storm and to the $11 Phase 1 tournament if you want to play regularly satellites only. Off course you can also play some regular MTT’s if you have more time to spare.
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      To give credit to Pokerstars, there are a few more satellites besides the ones to Sunday Storm available. For example a $2,20 one to a $11 NLHE (Phase1), I am going to play. Unlike the satellites to Sunday Storm they only run a few hours before the target tournament. The first ones usually do finish before the target tournament starts though, so unregistering is a viable option.

The only major thing I like about Pokerstars (besides the high volume of players and sea animals) is their superior software. If you use tournament filters, then it is rather easy to get a hold on all normal speed satellites within a specific price range. Albeit I oftentimes find it hard to suppress my dismay when I actually see how seldom they run.