PLO on Twitch

• 4 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I normally don't watch Twitch myself but am aware of a few respected people around:

Shuller_A1t*
      GodlikeRoy
      ChicagoJoeyPoker**
      (WildHungarian***)

* His run-it-up challenge has been archived - go inside folders and files one by one.
      ** Seldom plays himself now. Often interviews poker players in general instead of railing HSPLO.
      ** Bea is yet learning PLO (playing mainly 6-max hypers) but has solid teachers incl. Joey and her bf's friends.
    • coldchurch
      coldchurch
      Silver
      Thanks for your reply! Hope there's gonna be some more. :-)
    • WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      I normally don't watch Twitch myself but am aware of a few respected people around:

Shuller_A1t*
      GodlikeRoy
      ChicagoJoeyPoker**
      (WildHungarian***)

* His run-it-up challenge has been archived - go inside folders and files one by one.
      ** Seldom plays himself now. Often interviews poker players in general instead of railing HSPLO.
      ** Bea is yet learning PLO (playing mainly 6-max hypers) but has solid teachers incl. Joey and her bf's friends.
      Shuler Alt is a beast at the game. I would definitely watch his archives and take notes on 3 betting in position etc and when to go all in etc.

I've watched day two for two minutes and am loving it. Fast paced but you can download and pause when you see fit.
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      JNandez