[NL2-NL10] A10o,nl.10

• qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)
      SB:
      $0.62
      BB:
      $5.07
      UTG+1:
      $1.60
      UTG+2:
      $8.49
      MP1:
      $1.80
      MP2:
      $19.65
      MP3:
      $5.58
      BU:
      $10.21
      Hero:
      $20.94

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , T:heart:
      UTG+1 calls $0.10, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, BU calls $0.40, 4 folds.

Flop: ($1.15) 6:heart: , J:heart: , 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.55, BU calls $0.55.

Turn: ($2.25) 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.60, BU folds.

Final Pot: $3.85

does my betting make sense here?
  • 3 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      preflop:you should raise more against 2 limpers,4+1bb/limper.You want to play postflop IP against one loose limper with ATo,not OOP with marginal hand.
      On flop cbet as usually,it``s ok,but I don't like cbet size on board with fd.You
      should do normal cbet like2/3 pot size and when board needs protection 3/4 pot size.You want to tell the story to opp that you're holding tptp or overpair and you should protect them from fd.Thinking opp often wiil call such board because it`s hard to hit,no need to do his job easier by small cbet.
      On turn you did II barrel,it can be done,often quite successfully but you should provide more info about opp.Second fd on board and 9 imho are not perfect cards to do this,you should think about opps range here if he can hold some draw.
      Nh.
      Good luck. :)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Hi,
      preflop:you should raise more against 2 limpers,4+1bb/limper.You want to play postflop IP against one loose limper with ATo,not OOP with marginal hand.
      On flop cbet as usually,it``s ok,but I don't like cbet size on board with fd.You
      should do normal cbet like2/3 pot size and when board needs protection 3/4 pot size.You want to tell the story to opp that you're holding tptp or overpair and you should protect them from fd.Thinking opp often wiil call such board because it`s hard to hit,no need to do his job easier by small cbet.
      On turn you did II barrel,it can be done,often quite successfully but you should provide more info about opp.Second fd on board and 9 imho are not perfect cards to do this,you should think about opps range here if he can hold some draw.
      Nh.
      Good luck. :)
      very good analysis.

I competely agree.
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      thank-you Dallievas/Caesar