[Application] SonOfBadger (PS MTT coach) Sunday 31st Grind

• LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi PokerStrategists,

Who Am I?

For the last two years I have been a staked MTT grinder playing mid-high stakes, and I am also a coach and training vid creator for PokerStrategy. I have also coached for several stables including Stability Staking and Global Staking. I coach a lot privately as well. Please feel free to check out my MTT vids on the site. I've sold several packages here in recent weeks.

What Am I Doing Here?

It has been a while since I've sold on the marketplace, as I've been playing staked for some years now. I'm making a big return to the market now, as I'm planning to start playing on my own again. I am wrapping up my backing deal on good terms with my backer, and am aiming to build a roll to grind / continue selling on my own. I'm therefore going to be selling up to 50% of most of my action for all grind nights. I intend to remain active in the marketplace for the foreseeable future. For now Fedor will keep a chunk of my action each week with MU, and I will keep some myself, so that I will always play a full set regardless of how much % I sell.

Anytime an investor wishes to roll over winnings into a future package that will be readily available, and I'll have 2-3 packages running every week, including every single Sunday. Sunday grinds will be big (regging 10hrs) and weekday sessions I will add in some $3r 180s.

My Situation:

I have been in Fedor Holz' stable for almost two years. Fedor is currently leading P5s and top for online profit 2014 after his truly sick year. I feel my game has come on a great deal in working as part of his stable. My main buy-in range has been $5-110, with a small selection of soft $215 shots on Sundays. I do not currently twitch but as I am very comfortable in a coaching role I'm considering starting to do so, if you'd be interested in that let me know and I'll try to get it set up for the future. I also coach mental game as well as MTT strat, and I have a decent zen anti-tilt mojo going on.

References:

I can of course provide references from both Fedor, a bunch of respected mid-high stakes MTT regs, and of course my reputation as a coach who has worked for reputable training sites such as PokerStrategy as well as multiple stables. The guarantee of my honesty is my reputation in the community. Since I'm so active and work closely with training sites and stables, it would be a massive career misstep if I wasn't scrupulously honest in all my dealings. You can expect prompt feedback and cashbacks from me in all cases. It would also go against my nature, as I'm one of the good guys so it's a moot point ;) I'm also happy to speak to any investors on Skype, feel free to add me there: lukehaward on Skype.

My stats for all my SNs for the stakes I will be grinding:

Note that I run like cheese on FTP :P Note also that my overall has been severely dented by a bunch of $215 - $1k shots taken especially last year. I "almost got away with" these, with a slew of deep runs, but have stripped it back this year nonetheless. Now only regging $215 WarmUp, Sunday Million on Stars and the $215 on Party, otherwise capping the action at $109 up to which I have proven results over a solid sample as shown above.

My game has progressed a great deal in the past year, and I am confident my ROI is substantially higher than my posted stats show. If you happen to be interested in how close I got to getting away with the HS shots, see below! :P #lolvariance

13th in Sunday WarmUp
      41st in Sunday Million
      6th in FTP $215 Major
      9th in Stars.fr 100e Major
      6th in Bigger $162
      12th in Bigger $109 (twice!)

and many more...!

Schedule for Sunday 3rd May:

Pokerstars:

(please note: stars recently boosted guarantees for some "Sunday Edition" events, these are on the list but in some cases I've written a lower guarantee than is actually running, some of these will see a higher guarantee, I can't check this until closer to the time - added value, essentially :) )

$27t prog. SKO 30k late reg.
      $109 kickoff 100k late reg.
      $27t prog. SKO 60k
      Bigger $75 60k
      Hotter $33 60k
      $55 deep $20k
      $8.80c 25k
      $215 Sunday Warmup 500k
      $44 6m prog. SKO 20k
      $27 prog. SKO 35k
      $54 ko 20k
      bigger $109 160k
      $44t 15k
      $109 prog SKO $30k
      $22c 20k
      $215 Sunday Million
      Hotter $75 100k
      Bigger $55 160k
      $27t KO 30k
      Hotter $55 100k
      $27 prog. SKO
      $55 40k
      $27t 6max prog. KO 30k
      $109t 30k
      $55t cap 6m 12.5k
      $27t KO 20k
      Hotter $44 80k

Full Tilt:

The Stack Event 2: 1x re-entry (up to $200)

Party Poker:

$50 Super Bounty 30k
      $200 150k 1x Re-entry: $400 max.
      $100 50k 1x Re-entry: $200 max.
      $100t 20k

TOTAL @ 1.188 = $3250

1% min. = $32.50
      2.5% = $81.25
      5% = $162.50
      10% = $325

50% available

Please send funds via Stars to SonOfBadger (country: UK, avatar: HOLD), or can send on Paypal or Skrill if needed, PM me for the email address

Any questions, fire away. I will post rail threads, updating towards the end of the sessions on deep runs etc.

Feedback thread here.

Good luck, and thanks for reading.

CLIFFS: Buy my action, kthxbai

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 15 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by LuckyLukePS
      Hi PokerStrategists,

Who Am I?

For the last two years I have been a staked MTT grinder playing mid-high stakes, and I am also a coach and training vid creator for PokerStrategy. I have also coached for several stables including Stability Staking and Global Staking. I coach a lot privately as well. Please feel free to check out my MTT vids on the site. I've sold several packages here in recent weeks.

What Am I Doing Here?

It has been a while since I've sold on the marketplace, as I've been playing staked for some years now. I'm making a big return to the market now, as I'm planning to start playing on my own again. I am wrapping up my backing deal on good terms with my backer, and am aiming to build a roll to grind / continue selling on my own. I'm therefore going to be selling up to 50% of most of my action for all grind nights. I intend to remain active in the marketplace for the foreseeable future. For now Fedor will keep a chunk of my action each week with MU, and I will keep some myself, so that I will always play a full set regardless of how much % I sell.

Anytime an investor wishes to roll over winnings into a future package that will be readily available, and I'll have 2-3 packages running every week, including every single Sunday. Sunday grinds will be big (regging 10hrs) and weekday sessions I will add in some $3r 180s.

My Situation:

I have been in Fedor Holz' stable for almost two years. Fedor is currently leading P5s and top for online profit 2014 after his truly sick year. I feel my game has come on a great deal in working as part of his stable. My main buy-in range has been $5-110, with a small selection of soft $215 shots on Sundays. I do not currently twitch but as I am very comfortable in a coaching role I'm considering starting to do so, if you'd be interested in that let me know and I'll try to get it set up for the future. I also coach mental game as well as MTT strat, and I have a decent zen anti-tilt mojo going on.

References:

I can of course provide references from both Fedor, a bunch of respected mid-high stakes MTT regs, and of course my reputation as a coach who has worked for reputable training sites such as PokerStrategy as well as multiple stables. The guarantee of my honesty is my reputation in the community. Since I'm so active and work closely with training sites and stables, it would be a massive career misstep if I wasn't scrupulously honest in all my dealings. You can expect prompt feedback and cashbacks from me in all cases. It would also go against my nature, as I'm one of the good guys so it's a moot point ;) I'm also happy to speak to any investors on Skype, feel free to add me there: lukehaward on Skype.

My stats for all my SNs for the stakes I will be grinding:

Note that I run like cheese on FTP :P Note also that my overall has been severely dented by a bunch of $215 - $1k shots taken especially last year. I "almost got away with" these, with a slew of deep runs, but have stripped it back this year nonetheless. Now only regging $215 WarmUp, Sunday Million on Stars and the $215 on Party, otherwise capping the action at $109 up to which I have proven results over a solid sample as shown above.

My game has progressed a great deal in the past year, and I am confident my ROI is substantially higher than my posted stats show. If you happen to be interested in how close I got to getting away with the HS shots, see below! :P #lolvariance

13th in Sunday WarmUp
      41st in Sunday Million
      6th in FTP $215 Major
      9th in Stars.fr 100e Major
      6th in Bigger $162
      12th in Bigger $109 (twice!)

and many more...!

Schedule for Sunday 3rd May:

Pokerstars:

(please note: stars recently boosted guarantees for some "Sunday Edition" events, these are on the list but in some cases I've written a lower guarantee than is actually running, some of these will see a higher guarantee, I can't check this until closer to the time - added value, essentially :) )

$27t prog. SKO 30k late reg.
      $109 kickoff 100k late reg.
      $27t prog. SKO 60k
      Bigger $75 60k
      Hotter $33 60k
      $55 deep $20k
      $8.80c 25k
      $215 Sunday Warmup 500k
      $44 6m prog. SKO 20k
      $27 prog. SKO 35k
      $54 ko 20k
      bigger $109 160k
      $44t 15k
      $109 prog SKO $30k
      $22c 20k
      $215 Sunday Million
      Hotter $75 100k
      Bigger $55 160k
      $27t KO 30k
      Hotter $55 100k
      $27 prog. SKO
      $55 40k
      $27t 6max prog. KO 30k
      $109t 30k
      $55t cap 6m 12.5k
      $27t KO 20k
      Hotter $44 80k

Full Tilt:

The Stack Event 2: 1x re-entry (up to $200)

Party Poker:

$50 Super Bounty 30k
      $200 150k 1x Re-entry: $400 max.
      $100 50k 1x Re-entry: $200 max.
      $100t 20k

TOTAL @ 1.188 = $3250

1% min. = $32.50
      2.5% = $81.25
      5% = $162.50
      10% = $325

50% available

Please send funds via Stars to SonOfBadger (country: UK, avatar: HOLD), or can send on Paypal or Skrill if needed, PM me for the email address

Any questions, fire away. I will post rail threads, updating towards the end of the sessions on deep runs etc.

Feedback thread here.

Good luck, and thanks for reading.

CLIFFS: Buy my action, kthxbai

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      I take 1%.
    • epok522
      epok522
      Bronze
      for what day is this?
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Sunday 31st May, as per the thread title :)
    • epok522
      epok522
      Bronze
      I read the hole thread but the title :D

I will take 10%..will send the money in stars
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      I take 1%.
      ty, reserved
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by epok522
      I read the hole thread but the title :D

I will take 10%..will send the money in stars

ty, received
    • profek20
      profek20
      Bronze
      10% , sent. GL!
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by profek20
      10% , sent. GL!
      ty, received (y)

some % sold elsewhere, 22% now available
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Harrier88
      I take 1%.
      ty, received
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      closed, time to grind . gl us
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      rail thread here
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Cashes:

345th in Sunday Million - $257

37th in $44 6max prog. SKO - $54.19

94th in $215 150k Party - $351.51

KOs in $50 Party - $24.25

KOs in $27t KO - $15

KOs in $109 prog. SKO - $50

KOs in $54t KO - $10

unused bullet in $100 Party $50k - $100 back

didn't reg $100t 20k Party - $100 back

TOTAL: $961.95

1% = $9.62
      10% = $96.20

Thanks guys, will post a weekday set in a day or so... shipping funds now
    • LuckyLukePS
      LuckyLukePS
      Coach
      Coach
      Oh wow I messed up my numbers! The cashes were larger in a couple of cases, correcting now and will post correct totals in an edit in this post...

345th in Sunday Million - $472

37th in $44 6max prog. SKO - $98.19

CORRECTED OVERALL TOTAL: $1220.95

Outstanding amount due on package: $1220.95 - $961.95 = $259

1% of which = $2.59

10% of which = $25.9

shipping extra $s now!
    • epok522
      epok522
      Bronze
      rec all the money