Very urgent : in need of stats

• rewfrew
      rewfrew
      Bronze
      Hello there,

i grind nl10 SH. With a sample of 50.000 Hands,
      i play with the rule of 20BI GO UP, 16BI GO DOWN. just 16 BI Rule. its because i have a good edge on my opponents at nl10 and also, that i'm not in need of money from my poker rooms, and i have less than 2% to go to NL2 from NL10, and if i'm on the way of those 2%, and i'm at nl2 gonna redeposit to be back at nl10 with a confortable position.

i use hm2, but i'm new at that, just 4months.
      i see all my stats after 50.000 hands at nl10 and nl5.
      exept the basic stats like 3B FTO3B AF PFR.. there are 3 colors, and when i make a session review and saw my last 50.000 hands, i adjust my stats to be perfect.
      from the sessions review i know that the best CB stat = around 66 and FCB around 50 and WTSD around 22.
      but i need a lot of other numbers to adjust my play.
      Its like i ask for the numbers of stats of the perfect play mathematically, to beat all the limit at cash game shorthanded mathematically after a big size of hands( from 100.000 to 1.000.000 hands).
      Please i need at least those stats for Cash game SH DeepStack, and if you are a gentelman, a more explanation about some stats to rely them:
      1// VPIP
      2// PFR
      3// PFR/VPIP Ratio
      4// 3BET Range
      5// CALL VS 3BET
      6// 4BET Range
      7// CALL vs 4BET
      8// 5BET Range
      9// SQUEEZE
      10// WTSD
      11// W$SD
      12// W$WSF
      13// AGG
      14//AGG%
      15//FLOP AGG %
      16//TURN AGG%
      17// RIVER AGG%
      18// FLOP CB %
      19// FLOP CB % SUCCESS
      20//TURN CB %
      21//FOLD TO CB
      22//FLOP VS RAISE FOLD %
      23// STEAL PCT
      24//EARLY UO PFR
      25//MIDDLE UO PFR
      26//CUTOFF UO PFR
      27//BUTTON UO PFR
      28// SB UO PFR
      29//PREFLOP POSITIONNAL AWARENES
      30// RIVER CALL EFFICIENCY
      31// SB Reraise Steal
      32//BB Reraise Steal
      33//SB FOLD TO Steal
      34//BB FOLD TO Steal

i progress every minute,i have now 390 dollars, just 10dollars and gonna shoot nl20 for 4BI SHOT, i play 40H in a week.
      At nl20, i watched a lot of tables for days, and marked players.
      BUT if someone tell me the best mathematical answer for those stats,my edge gonna be just amazing to fly over the limits, i mean UP and DOWN , both.

I apprecialte.
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I don’t think you need to use all those stats on NL10, but I newer played so many hands on the cash game tables.

Explanation stats:
      1. Voluntarily Put $ In Pot. So in other word show much of the time in % he played a hand. If he had a VPIP of 50% for example he played 50% of his hands in total.
      2. Pre-flop raise. How much hands in % he raised pre-flop
      3. Ratio between VPIP and PFR. I newer used this stats, but if you use it you can see how aggressive he’s playing. Let’s say his PFR is 15 and VPIP is 20. Than the ratio is 15/20= 0,75
      4. Also a stat I newer use. I use always total 3Bet%. That’s useful if you want to know how many times someone re-raised in total in %,, but what 3bet range does I don’t know.
      5. How many time someone called on a 3 bet in total in %. It’s the other way around of the ‘Fold to 3bet’ stat if I’m right.
      6. I think Total 4 bet is better than this one, because I don’t know what 4bet range stat looks like.
      7. Pretty much the same as number 5, but than with a 4bet. For this you need a decent sample to make it useful.
      8. I guess something like ‘Total 5 bet%. Also a stat I newer use and a stat that’s only useful if you have a big sample on your opponent.
      9. How many times someone squeezed on you. So if he 3bets and someone raised and at least 1 players already called this raise.
      10. Went to showdown%. How many times of the hands he played reached the showdown. I don’t think that’s useful in a hud, but that’s my opinion.
      11. Went $ to showdown. How much you win or los at the showdown. I don’t think that’s useful in a hud, but that’s my opinion.
      12. I don’t know this one. I newer used it and I don’t think you need this stat in a hud.
      13. Aggression factor. It’s nice to know, but other stats are more useful than this one.
      14. Aggression factor in %. Pretty much the same as 13, but than in %.
      15. Same as 14, but than specific for flop.
      16. Same as 14, but than specific for turn.
      17. Same as 14, but than specific for river.
      18. How many times someone CBets in total. So if he continues to bet if he was the aggressor pre-flop.
      19. How many times in % the Cbet works on flop.
      20. Same as 18, but than on turn.
      21. How many times someone folds on a CBet in %.
      22. How many times someone folds in % on a raise when he bets first.
      23. How many times someone raised in % from CO, button and SB.
      24. His PFR from early position when no one raised first.
      25. Same as 24, but than for Middle position.
      26. Same as 24, but than for the CO position
      27. Same as 24, but than from the button.
      28. Same as 24 but than from SB.
      29. Not sure how that looks in a hud, but how someone adjust his ranges from every position. Not sure if this is useful to use in a hud.
      30. A stat I newer s in a hud. So something like how profitable someone called on river.
      31. How many times in % you 3 bet from SB on a steal of button and CO.
      32. How many times in % you 3 bet from BB on a steal of CO, button and SB.
      33. How many times you fold of a raise from CO and button if you are in SB.
      34. How many times you fold of a raise from CO, button and SB if you are in the BB.

I hope this is clear enough, but I don’t recommend to us all these stats in a hud. I think 34 stats are way to much info in a Hud. If I was you I use only 1-2, 4-9, 18-28 and 31-34. That’s already a lot I think, but you need to work with it in the end.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • rewfrew
      rewfrew
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      I don’t think you need to use all those stats on NL10, but I newer played so many hands on the cash game tables.

Explanation stats:
      1. Voluntarily Put $ In Pot. So in other word show much of the time in % he played a hand. If he had a VPIP of 50% for example he played 50% of his hands in total.
      2. Pre-flop raise. How much hands in % he raised pre-flop
      3. Ratio between VPIP and PFR. I newer used this stats, but if you use it you can see how aggressive he’s playing. Let’s say his PFR is 15 and VPIP is 20. Than the ratio is 15/20= 0,75
      4. Also a stat I newer use. I use always total 3Bet%. That’s useful if you want to know how many times someone re-raised in total in %,, but what 3bet range does I don’t know.
      5. How many time someone called on a 3 bet in total in %. It’s the other way around of the ‘Fold to 3bet’ stat if I’m right.
      6. I think Total 4 bet is better than this one, because I don’t know what 4bet range stat looks like.
      7. Pretty much the same as number 5, but than with a 4bet. For this you need a decent sample to make it useful.
      8. I guess something like ‘Total 5 bet%. Also a stat I newer use and a stat that’s only useful if you have a big sample on your opponent.
      9. How many times someone squeezed on you. So if he 3bets and someone raised and at least 1 players already called this raise.
      10. Went to showdown%. How many times of the hands he played reached the showdown. I don’t think that’s useful in a hud, but that’s my opinion.
      11. Went $ to showdown. How much you win or los at the showdown. I don’t think that’s useful in a hud, but that’s my opinion.
      12. I don’t know this one. I newer used it and I don’t think you need this stat in a hud.
      13. Aggression factor. It’s nice to know, but other stats are more useful than this one.
      14. Aggression factor in %. Pretty much the same as 13, but than in %.
      15. Same as 14, but than specific for flop.
      16. Same as 14, but than specific for turn.
      17. Same as 14, but than specific for river.
      18. How many times someone CBets in total. So if he continues to bet if he was the aggressor pre-flop.
      19. How many times in % the Cbet works on flop.
      20. Same as 18, but than on turn.
      21. How many times someone folds on a CBet in %.
      22. How many times someone folds in % on a raise when he bets first.
      23. How many times someone raised in % from CO, button and SB.
      24. His PFR from early position when no one raised first.
      25. Same as 24, but than for Middle position.
      26. Same as 24, but than for the CO position
      27. Same as 24, but than from the button.
      28. Same as 24 but than from SB.
      29. Not sure how that looks in a hud, but how someone adjust his ranges from every position. Not sure if this is useful to use in a hud.
      30. A stat I newer s in a hud. So something like how profitable someone called on river.
      31. How many times in % you 3 bet from SB on a steal of button and CO.
      32. How many times in % you 3 bet from BB on a steal of CO, button and SB.
      33. How many times you fold of a raise from CO and button if you are in SB.
      34. How many times you fold of a raise from CO, button and SB if you are in the BB.

I hope this is clear enough, but I don’t recommend to us all these stats in a hud. I think 34 stats are way to much info in a Hud. If I was you I use only 1-2, 4-9, 18-28 and 31-34. That’s already a lot I think, but you need to work with it in the end.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
      thank u so much sir.

if someone have a solid stats numbers over 100.000 hands, i take em too.
      please i need the numbers and not how to play with number.
    • saharmohamedali
      saharmohamedali
      Basic
      thank u so much sir.
      http://imgupp.com/img/1432570878.jpg
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by saharmohamedali
      thank u so much sir.
      Hi, saharmohamedali,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com! ]

You may have noticed that your "thumbs up" image didn't show.

When you join PokerStrategy.com your status is "basic" and basic members cannot post images.

To fix that, check out our free money offers -- once you accept one, you are bronze status for life.

While waiting, why not take a moment to Introduce yourself.

If you have specific questions about the site or about poker, just drop a post in the Questions & Answers forum.

All the best,
      VS
    • WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      I think sharing such stats over a large sample would be giving a fairly unfair edge to you compared to the player pool. Bit of a cheat to be fair. In regards to using your HUD, Blackrain79's microstakes HUD is very useful and one I use for PLO, not really for Hold'em as I feel it is too many stats at micros NLH. Heres the link