[Coaching]Activity Reward

• Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Activity Reward

Time: Thursday, 25th of June (25.6.) at 20:00 CET.
      Target Group: All PLO players, regardless of stakes

In June you have the chance to win a special coaching from Kyyberi for free!

I will reward 1-2 most active members based on Omaha hand discussions and give them a coaching that they want. It can be hand review, database analyzis, session review or going through some specific problem spots. You decide the content, I host the coaching.

All you have to do is to be active in hand discussion. Post hands, give opinions and feedback to others etc. Coachees will be picked based on both quality and quantity. Quality doesn't mean how high level theory is used, it means the effort. One liners doesn't count.

Winner(s) will be announced at Monday 22nd of June. Skype is required.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post to this thread.
  • 12 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      nice offer :-)
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      And the most active member in the first week was...

NO ONE! Not a single post to hand discussion. Shame on you all! :)
    • rompas
      rompas
      :f_rolleyes: so none is playing Omaha and have some intresting hands to discuss??
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      This is an opportunity that every omaha player should catch. Especially now when there was no discussion last week so you can you very easily earn that coaching and improve your game.
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      Unfortunately I went back to NL MSS, If you started it when I was playing PLO, we could communicate.

Anyway, cheer up, even 0 viewer last week someone is watching your action( we cant control result completely at short term, like poker:f_biggrin: )

Suggestion
      You should introduce yourself here even you introduced somewhere, I couldn't know who you are and what is your exact ability for PLO..

PS
      I saw your private coaching thread, how about update your result graph? 10000 hands and 2014 result is not good for me to know you.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Well there are 13 videos available, so you can start by watching those. :f_pleased:

I personally think graphs have 0 reliability. Give me a winrate that you want to see, and I can make you a legit graph in minutes. As faking a graph is so easy, I am trying to educate people to use other ways to judge people's skills. Luckily everyone can judge my abilities as a coach by my videos. You can find them easily here.

For this coaching, it's FREE. Even if you don't know me, what do you have to lose?
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      Hi,I think all coaching viewer have to spent their time and effort, even it's free!

Additionally, there are many "free" video at PS(depends on their status), so you can wider viewer's range if you introduce why PLO player should watch it(like you gonna explain the major leak micro player,brabra)

I also planning something for MSSer( it is very handy for beginner and we can punish even best BSSer maybe at high stakes for their less preparation for MSS now)
      so I'm glad if we can share how we teach and how we gather other guys(I'm not planning "coaching" still..)
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Nice to see some life signs in hand discussions. Thank you all and keep up the good work!
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      life signs lol
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Alright, jury has decided that two members stand out in activity. Congratulations to WhiteWalker and SeagalSteven!

Accept my friend request so we can work with the details for Thrusday. I will post the content here as soon as I know it.
    • WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      Great! Cannot wait Kyyberi
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      For SeagalSteven I will do a small database analyzing and find some leaks.