Micro Stakes Group

• Astradi
      Astradi
      Basic
      Hello.

I started playing poker online a few week's ago and i'm already playing with money.
      I'm looking for other players to share ideas and strategies about the game in skype.

:D
      Anyone?
  • 14 replies
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to pokerstrategy.com
      Ideas and strategies you will find here on our site (both videos and articles).
      Poker can be an easy game for the ones that respect it's basic rules.
      Good luck at tables!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Astradi,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some relevant strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. Knowing what games and limits you play will make it easier for players at similar limits to connect with you.

You should also drop by our Introduce yourself! board and tell us a bit about yourself. :s_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Astradi
      Astradi
      Basic
      Hello, thank you :D

Well i'm playing NL holdem. I like to play 0,05€ / 0,10€ stakes.
      If you could send me some strategy videos would be great.

Cheers.
    • beliveme2010RNMD
      beliveme2010RNMD
      Bronze
      What is your skype, i also want skype poker friends, also on micros :) the bast way to learn poker is to talk about it!
    • Astradi
      Astradi
      Basic
      Add me please.

Cheers :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Astradi

I’m afraid giving contact information is against http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=122010
      That’s why I have edited your post.

You can always add someone to the community tool if you want to give someone a Skype address.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Astradi
      Astradi
      Basic
      Oh okey, i'm sorry.
      I would send him a message, but i can't add him as a friend since im on a low level yet.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      The other way around should work. So beliveme2010RNMD for example can send you a friend request to you. I send you a friend request as well to test it out. If you want to add people yourself you can always use 1 of our free money offers on a poker room you don’t have a account yet. Than you will be bronze and after that everything should works fine.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • trznk
      trznk
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

I am currently playing 10NL as well. If anyone is interested in starting a group I would love to be part of it!

Everyone interested please just let me know and I will add you as a friend and we can share contacts then.

Cheers!

Damiah
    • trznk
      trznk
      Bronze
      P.S. SDK1987, how can one add the sidekick kicks to his signature?

Thanks! :)
    • Astradi
      Astradi
      Basic
      Hello, i would love to. But i just can't get to speak with you guys in private, i can't accept friend request's because my level is too low, i know you guys can send me friend's request, but i just can't accept them D: and because of that i can't send private messages.

ouch >.< :f_zZz:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by trznk
      P.S. SDK1987, how can one add the sidekick kicks to his signature?

Thanks! :)
      It’s a little bit off topic. First of all you go to ‘forum’ and than you see the option ‘settings’ and than you click on ‘Change signature’. Check also ‘options’ that you didn’t marked ‘Deactivate BBcode’. Otherwise the Sidekicks aren’t showing if you change you’re signature.

I use personally the BBcode [Kick]Latest5[/Kick] to show my latest 5 kicks, but you can check in Sidekick other BBcodes as well. If you click on ‘Kicks’ in Sidekick software and you mark for example this one:

Than you see 3 options. If you click on symbol with a ‘5’ in it you get the one I use, but if you click on the symbol with the ‘1’ in it you get the specific Kick.
      Originally posted by Astradi
      Hello, i would love to. But i just can't get to speak with you guys in private, i can't accept friend request's because my level is too low, i know you guys can send me friend's request, but i just can't accept them D: and because of that i can't send private messages.

ouch >.< :f_zZz:
      You have already tried to use 1 of our free money offers to get the bronze status to fixed this issue for you?
    • Astradi
      Astradi
      Basic
      Well, i aleready have a account on pokerstars...
    • trznk
      trznk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      It’s a little bit off topic.
      :) I appologize for that. Thank you very much!