Hello

• Astradi
      Astradi
      Basic
      Hello :D

I recently discovered poker, and it's already part of my life. I like to play NL Hold'em, I started to learn the basics and 1 week ago, i decided to go to a whole new level, I decided to bet my money on my recent "skills", I didn't expect to make money from this, I just wanted to give it a try. I got 10€ in my pokerstars account and within a week i reached 70€, i was playing 0,05€ / 0,10€ stakes , until this weekend, ihad really bad luck and i lost almost all my money. So i decided to find some new strategies that can help me out, and that's how i found this website. I want to share some ideas with other players so we can help each other.

Cheers.
      PS: Sorry for my bad english.
  • 2 replies
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Hello Astradi and warm welcome to PokerStrategy.com! :)

Nice to hear you have found your way to our site. First thing you should do is to have some more money to play with by taking advantage for one of our free money offers. That way you also receive a lifetime bronze status which allow you to get access for more of our coaching material. You can also buy status if you like. :)

Besides our videos and strategy articles, you can learn more from NL by checking our No Limit discussion boards. :f_thumbsup: Btw. my advice for you would be playing lower stakes like NL2 so you won`t go broke as easilly. :)

Finally, feel free to add yourself to our Member Map by posting the country and the town where you live in the that thread. :welcome:

PS: Your english is fine. :f_thumbsup:
    • svonja
      svonja
      Bronze
      welcome, greetings from Serbia and the best of luck at the tables!