Full Tilt free money

• smokedace
      smokedace
      Bronze
      My money is stucked, because, there is no way to make opt-in, there no such a choice. Did everything as said, but no opt in option. I was at "my promotions" page, there is no opt-in or pokerstrategy logo or banner. I downloaded poker from Your site.
      What is wrong.
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey smokedace,

After validating your account from your email, did an opt-in box appear?

Regards

Laz
    • smokedace
      smokedace
      Bronze
      No it didnt, And imediatly i started to search for it all over:
      - checeked and doble checked all option;
      - searched net how to do it;
      Sunday i received e-ail thet I am not opted-in (money stucked) and I follwed instuctions, but again no pop up or any sign of poker strategy logos or banners anywhere.

My friend who did it (received free funds) said its strange that this is happening.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey smokedace,

I suggest that you open a ticket with our customer support team. They will be able to see what the problem is.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • nmarkov2
      nmarkov2
      Silver
      i had same problem... i asked full tilt support , they said that i cant open another account.. and thats it.. so i give up :(
    • comingsoon25
      comingsoon25
      Basic
      i'm so sad. I've been w8 36 hours. maybe later wrong free money
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi comingsoon25,

It can take up to 48 hours for the money to arrive. So if it has indeed been 36 hours, I'd like to ask you to wait just a tad longer and the money should hopefully be credited soon :)

If the money hasn't arrived after 48 hours, just send us a ticket as suggested above by Laz and we'll look into this for you.

Regards,
      Tino