Gala Poker Bad

• pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      hi..
      i came to this point because of situation on the table that are very strange. I play always SnG toronto and at the begin all normal.. lose some win some but my bankroll was rising. for 2 days ago it´s very strange that i lose 10 SnG in a row. You can say that can happen. yes but not in this way. I have tree of a kind of 9 the other have J, in the next i have straight the other get a flush at river, next i have flush the other get full house at river; next i have full house of K the other have of A; next i have full house again the other have poker and some more that i can´t remember. lolol. the probability of this is to low, very very very low all in a row. today again. i did speak with gala poker and they says it´is "normal"..lol only normal when i begin to win money .. in the other poker rooms all normal. in this.. lol. i am a beginner but i am not stupid and i now that the probability of this is too low so that i can say that is "Normal".....please give me your opinion...
  • 11 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello pokerman911985

So far I can see this based on what your saying it can happened on every poker site that you lose in this kind of ugly situations 10 times in a row. It’s variance I’m afraid. It can happened the other way around also that you win 10 times in a cooler spot with some fortune.

Hopefully helps this a little bit.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      hi.. thanks. of course your words always help. i still play in gala poker till no more bonus and then i will try another poker room... i do not have luck at gala poker.. i push or shove with great hands and high probability of winning but in most of the cases the villain hit the flop,turn or river with low probability game and wins.. LOL. but no problem.. i think i am a little bit unlucky but i will have luck and learn to play better whit them. :f_drink:
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      hi.. i notice that somebody put a negative like on this post but did not comment. it is easy to put a negative like but post a justification for that action is to hard.. i want to know it was you in this situation!? but ok.. some are lucky and think all are.. but this is not the case.. i try to learn but if the members only put likes and no comment i do not learn nothing.. when i have luck at the table i can accept that and tell the other players that i was lucky this time.. but most lucky bingo guys can not tell that.. i am losing a little bit money at gala and need help and not bad likes. GOOD comments as SDK1987 did made.. this is what i need..!!! thanks a lot for all help.. :f_drink:
    • 1OVEBOT1
      1OVEBOT1
      Bronze
      I feel the pain too, I play for the dirty dozen jackpot. I have won three in a row a few times then go out 12th twice and 11th to (un)believable bad beats on the 4th game, it leaves me very suspicious and heartbroken :-(.
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      thanks for your words!! i know that i am not the only with this problem as gala. i did speak with other player and they have the some problem but ok. they say it is "normal"..lol. i play in other 2 poker rooms and if i play 10SnG i will win money in 4-6.. not the best but i am a beginner.. my bankroll now is higher then the money that i put in and of course i will stay so. but not because of gala.. i today play 11 SnG of 1€ at gala and only win 3..LOL.. but ok i will try to win some bonus and then withdraw my money from gala and put to other poker room.. i don not trust gala. so it is the best to do! good luck for all :f_drink:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      If you win 3 SNG’s of the 11 you’re doing it well I think.
      Than you made profit if it was 9 mans SNG’s.
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      hi.. i continue to lose money at Gala.. i really very angry about that. no luck!! always fish at river.. or i go with KK the other AA.. lol.. i go with AA lose to flush..lol.. i am cursed at gala.. i do some mistakes but i thing not so much.. then i am angry and do more little mistakes..lol but all this unlucky game it is difficult to control myself.. :f_mad:
    • DavidR17
      DavidR17
      Bronze
      i have the same problem i play at titan wich is the same ipoker network and i have lost incredible hands in a row on the river lol i have won incredible bad beats too sometines i lose six in a row and then won six in a row i think ipoker has this software when everything is more "unpredictable" and more atractive to recreational players but im still making profits so im happy :D
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      this is very nice and i am happy that you are winning!! :f_drink: in my case i only play a few games in days.. no time this month.. but i will get there.. i did play same games at Gala last days and now it is a little better. some win some lose.. i can say that i don´t have profit or lose this last days at Gala. I did learn something in this time that it is not worst to go crazy and then do mistakes that only will get you tilt.. this last days i am trying to improve more thinks in my life to get better, so that i have more concentration on poker and will to win and rise my bankroll!!! good luck :f_drink:
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      what time did u play at that time? maybe u can avoid that time of playing & try another time which less traffic or something like that...
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      hi.. thanks a lot for your reply but i don´t have a gala poker account now!! Gala abandon the Portuguese market because of the new Portuguese law!! at the time i play at all times.. during the day and night.. and normally Gala don´t have many players for SnG during the night!! good luck.. :f_drink: