Hi all

• quinnmore
      I´ve heard about this forum at [Edited by Lazza61] and I decided to check it out..
      I love poker and play every Friday with my neighbours and my brother so I´d like to share some experience and my passion with other poker enthusiasts here!
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Hey quinnmore,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

It's nice to see you here. What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some nice material so that you'll really be crushing the neighbours and brother. :s_thumbsup:

Don't forget to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :s_drink:

Have fun :gl:

P.S. I edited out your link as under our our forum principles, we don't allow links to sites that are our direct competitors.