Status downgrade???

• Wolke678
      Wolke678
      Bronze
      Hey there. To whom it may concern here, I am not sure what happened to my account. I achieved silver status a couple months ago, and I am looking today and find out I am bronze again. What gives?
  • 10 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hallo Wolfske678

The silver status is temporary. You need to earn at least 100 StrategyPoints every month to stay silver status. Otherwise you get back to bronze.

If you want to know more information I recommend to check out the our status and points system page.
      Hopefully this is clear enough, but if you have still some questions after my post don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Wolke678
      Wolke678
      Bronze
      Thanks for the response. It kinda sucks considering I was almost done all the silver level reading for sit and gos and mtt tourneys. Oh well I guess I need to spend more time playing and less time learning. Guess I will have to figure it out on my own.
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      If you feel like it takes too much from your time to play and collect points, you can always buy status if you like. :)
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wolke678
      Thanks for the response. It kinda sucks considering I was almost done all the silver level reading for sit and gos and mtt tourneys. Oh well I guess I need to spend more time playing and less time learning. Guess I will have to figure it out on my own.
      To add to what has been been said before, if you want to focus on learning for now, you can get Silver status even by playing only a little bit. In fact you can get Silver status by playing just 10 days!

If you earn 1 StrategyPoint, you will automatically get 10 additional Bonus Points for that day. So if you earn just 1 StrategyPoint for 10 days a month, you will already reach Silver status with relatively little effort as this is generally less than $0.50 worth of rake. If you manage to get more than 1 StrategyPoint, you could achieve Silver status even faster (say 8 or 9 days) :)

Hopefully this helps :)
    • lawali86
      lawali86
      Bronze
      how can...? not to me bro,.
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      hi. guys. it is really very simple to maintain the silver status. if you play only a few SnG of 1$ each day you will have the status in a 10 days.. easy.. really.. I am a beginner and can maintain this status and my goal is always at least gold.. good luck for all.. ship it :f_biggrin:
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Nice one pokerman, and gl to you as well :f_drink:
    • LeNNy010
      LeNNy010
      Bronze
      Yeah depending on your bankroll silver is easy and gold is doable, for platinum you either have to move out of the micro stakes or put in crazy volume.
    • ilostmysoul
      ilostmysoul
      Bronze
      How to get instant silver: make a deposit :f_p: :f_p:

For gold you need rake though. Or just buy it directly
    • Post removed