It's time for a bust up - Full Tilt style!

Whether you're doing the busting or being the busted at their cash game tables between June 07-20, you'll still qualify for a shot at a share of $66,000 in prizes.

How do I get involved?

• If you haven't done so already, create an account at Full Tilt and take advantage of their welcome bonuses
Players must opt-in to Double Bust via their 'My Promotions' page (see instructions below)
• Once you've opted in, simply play as normal at any ring game table between June 07-20
• Stack or get stacked by an opponent during this time frame and you'll qualify for the next day's Buster or Busted Flip Tournament

How does it work?

• $2K Buster and Busted Freerolls take place each day from June 08-21 at 19:00 ET
• If you bust someone and get busted in the same day you'll qualify for both freerolls
• If you qualify for two or more Busted Freerolls in one week you qualify for weekly $5,000 Double Bust Freerolls on Sundays at 13:30 ET
• If you qualify for any of the above freerolls, you'll be credited with a ticket by 05:00 ET on the day of the event
• You must use this ticket to self register, you won't be entered automatically

Opting in

To opt-in via the desktop client, hit the 'Cashier' button in the lobby and select 'My Promotions'. From there, open your dedicated 'Double Bust' page and click 'Opt In':

Full Tilt's Terms & Conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you don't yet have an account at Full Tilt, click here to create one.