You don't need to be great to have a start , you need to have a start to be great.

• LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
      Hi guys :f_cool: , oh , i don't know how to start..but finally finally i made a decision to start a new blog , a new person and also a new life ! I know you don't know anything about me , in "few" words i will spoke personally with you about my past ,my present ,my future.I am from Romania , the single reason why i come in english community it's informantions :s_love: , i love the info and everyday i try to found it :) .
      A) The introduction
      * The past :
      In highschool i was ...a tipe of guy who love the confort zone..my main goal was to pass it..with mediocre notes , and try to survive 4 years with average people ..and...guess what?
      with average mindset.. always if the life hits me... i focus on God..bad things happened for me , or others..but NEVER focus on me..you know..it's now my fault bro! just life ...Sorry if other ppl. are like me..i don't want to dissapoint you..but if you continue like how you think right now..99% in life you will be broke , it's simple , just your mindset !.Anyway , like i say , i pass it.. i was really happy pass with 7,33note..and that's all..what next? After few decisions..with friends and parents..i make it , i try to apply at DENTAL COLLEGE , sounds good, but how ? just write the paper here we are?...i felt horrible..why? because i was geographic at dental college..but guys , my mind , my body wasn't there..just my words..and after exams i was accepted (the dental college it's for 6years), was happy ,God love me , was beautiful , after first semester ,my world drops on me , why ? guess what ? any second at college i was in my confort area and i 99,99999% of any exams i didn't pass ...even now i can hear in my mind a few words " Why me ? Why always me...fu*k my life ",,but in particularity
      the only person who was blame..i was..just me..i improve my work ethic , i don't try to learn..just like in highschool ..give me 5 and i give you my respect...bleah.. => i was lookin' just and just for easy roads.
      Ok , my soul was broke , after 9 exams .. i pass..just...a ..wounderful..and a nice 1 exam..with ???? aplause please 5 !!!!!! a 5 !! ( not ace five :D ), i go home,looked the door , and i put my all soul in one and single position..What's next? why i love to be average..why i love this game? anytime to love the easy roads , all the friends to have a bad idea about me..all of this...but the good part just now will start..after few youtube search..i start to watch some motivational videos and some articles and my minds starts to open.
      bla bla bla bla bla
      In my first 2 weeks , i can't give up the old me and accept the new me , but i continue to work for my character and for my future.Even today i work for this , daily i watch motivationals videos , and work hard in each area i want. Its a short story about me , to know 1% about me ,and others.
      * The present :
      Poker : I play at PokerStars room , i am a cash game player , and i will start with NL2 sh.
      i play poker for 2years but in confort zone ..now i want to let behind my old me and try to construct my new me. How ? i will make a solid & realistc plan and start to work like i work for my realationship or school.
      room : PokerStars
      tipe: Cash game , 6max.
      limit : 2NL
      bankroll : 50.00$
      College : Right now i have just 2 exams and pass the 2nd year an go in year nr.3.
      - i have one hard exam , and one medium exam. but the both still import for me .
      Relationship : Very impressed , for all i done , and how works .I need to recognize the 99% who changed me was my blessed girlfriend , even here i tell her how much i love .:D .
      After all of this ,i want to mention , i don't want to be your guru , or teacher or anything else , i just want to make my point and try to improve it.
      I will set small stept to achive a big one , and try to work every single day for this.:s_love:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Monthly goals:
      #In the first month i want to play 15.000-20.000 hands minimum.
      # I want to play max. 4 tables for the first month maybe for the second don't know right now.
      # I want to make notice every day and try to respect them.
      # i will alocate 56h for study and 56h for play. for the first month.
      # i will post in NLHE 6max topics ( like hands, reviews etc )
      # i try to find a study group
      # i will set small stepts for each goal to achive it.

# i want to learn english , i know english it;s not so good .
      # i want to pass the 2nd year at school.
      # i want to be great in my realationship and improve it also write it.
  • 11 replies
    • LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
      Day 1 :s_cool: :s_cool:

- i will watch http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/36884/ + No Limit Beginners course with confidant91
      - i will play 2tbls to be more focus .
      - i will review my 1st day.
      - i will review my hands played and post some hands on my blog.

task's : study hours 0.0 / 2.0 h
      play : 0.0 / 2.0h
      blog update + day review :
    • LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
      Day 1 review + update

Was a good start ,i respect all of the area's but just 2 no :( .

#- i will watch http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/36884/ + No Limit Beginners course with confidant91 done
      # i will play 2tbls to be more focus . done
      # i will review my 1st day. done
      # i will review my hands played and post some hands on my blog. half/done

# i don't play SH , after a few worlds with some pokerstrategy friends,i will try to play cash game FR , why ? , because i'm a beginner i need some exp. so to know about the game , i need to play full ring , also to be more comfortable with bankroll.
      # don't study 2h
    • LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
      I don't know how to post my graph , i will ask SDK again tommorow.

task n1: ask SDK how to post graph.

Today session : 1148 hands + 9.57$ profit :f_biggrin:
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      Just drag and drop the file and it works.
    • LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
    • LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
      @bonecore thx !
    • LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
      P1 -> N.O.W = NO OPPORTUNITY WASTED

When i open this blog , i promise for my self , i will not give up and each second i fight for my dream. So for this one , i need to start to learn & prepare my self for this loong loong battle.So i start to follow just "easy" 3 principles , the first one it's N.O.W ( No Opportunity Wasted) , and i will tell you why.
      I realize anytime when i want to achive a milestone , like a exam , or something , always was a negative/hard part of my milestone who kill me and right , i try to jump over it , and try to go for ''succes''. But like i say , i realize if i never start with negative parts ( EX: wake up earlier , study later , put my self in more unconfortable zone , try to help others or try to ask others to help me ) this problemes will ruin my future and also will follow me everywhere.
      So i want to calculate my time ( how to spend more,how to use it ) how to deal with this negative road to my milestones.

My homework :
      - i will write on paper all the negative stuffs who try to stop me for my goals.
      - i will try to write each are who influence me and get a logical solution to close it.
      EX: The problem: Right now , i wake up everyday at 8-9 , and i lose another 1/1;30 with eat my breakfast so why not to wake up at 4o'clock and try to put my best at work ? i will win 3-4 hours eff. and the difference between me and others (for example: at 2nl players , they start to grind at supose 13;00pm an lose a lot of hours and i when i start to grind at 4/5AM and have a 4-5-6h played.
      The solution : Need to go to sleep at 21;00-22;00 and try to have like 6-7h for sleep.
      Need to change my mindset -> no more hours on facebook/sleep/ others. Just focus on my goals.

DAY 2 /06.06

Read 60Pag. from Building a bankroll book
      Watch , how to escape micros; tips1
      Play 2000 hands at 2NL FR.
      Try to start my activity in NLHE topics.
      Keep in my mind the principle No.1 -> N.O.W and use my eff. the time
      Look at the final session at the hands.

# I will be back :D :s_cool:
    • LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
    • LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
      Read 60Pag. from Building a bankroll book -> FAIL = learn for the next exam.
      Watch , how to escape micros; tips1
      Play 2000 hands at 2NL FR. - just 1,5k hands.
      Try to start my activity in NLHE topics. -> more important to me to learn for the next exam.
      Keep in my mind the principle No.1 -> N.O.W and use my eff. the time
      Look at the final session at the hands.
    • LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze
      P2 -> If was easy everyone would do it
      Stop lookin for easy road , because , NOT EXIST !

DAY 3

Daily goals :
      My 1st private coaching with my coach,
      Play 2h.
      Keep in mind -> If was easy everyone would do it
      Study : 60 pag. How to build a Bankroll
      1 Video
      Strategy articles
      ----------------------- I will not go to sleep until i finish my each task ( Ty Alpha )
    • LuxMind
      LuxMind
      Bronze