MSS ninja gonchan handreview, strategy, or something!

• Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I'm gonchan from JP community,

I'm seeking place where I can discuss about MSS seriously and interestingly.

I made introduction video for it, and planning something for communicate and learn and 1st priority, enjoy as MSSer!
  • 6 replies
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      First of all,I'm planning to make thread names "Is it good lose or bad lose?"

when we play MSS, we encounter many lose even with edges, it maybe come from bad play or from higher variance or mix.
      However, we cant know it clearly.

So I gonna post some session hand history( it maybe 500~3000 hands or more) and you can download it and check them.
      If you can find some leak, we can discuss there. It gonna help me and community member for better strategy and knowing how MSS's variance is high.

my first session hand history file is

http://speedy.sh/DSDQu/Export-Holdem-Manager-2.0-06052015050534.txt(Fortunately I got good sample huge lose Today:f_cry:

I think KQo river call and QQ facing donk situation's turn raise is mistake, but other lose is not so bad,
      If you find something, I gonna give you Ninja point!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Gonchan,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

I wish I knew more about MSS. I could do with some ninja points :f_biggrin:

Have fun :gl:

Laz

P.S. Is this going to be your "Get Rich or Die Trying" blog?
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza,

I'm planning something for MSSer, so if beginner introduction is needed, I'm glad to do so.

If you earn ninja point, you can become better MSS ninja:f_biggrin:

I gonna use this thread as get rich or die blog or I gonna make it at blog section, its depends on feed back.
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      My first PS video gonna upload soon but I cant wait feed back for 1 week!

So I posted my another hand review video at youtube and you can check what I'm thinking when I play..

Here is link

• Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I finally notice what PS's basic charts's advantage and what GTO wise chart's disadvantage.

I gonna post video to explain it in Jp community first( I can express my feeling more accurate at Japanese..) then I may post it in English community.

Moreover, I want to know how to know villain's vague call open range. Basically, standard MSS strategy don't have call open range but many BSS often call with some hands, So I want to have vague range for it.

Mathmatically, how much sample is enough to have vague assumption for calling range(considering position) with less variance?
      What do you think about it?
    • teddypoker
      teddypoker
      Bronze
      For those who missed the news Gonchan video is available in the video section:
      [User Video] MSS - the Ninja Strategy!

Enjoy the video and good luck at the tables :)