Poker bonus

• Equilibrium27
      Equilibrium27
      Basic
      I signed up to pokerstrategy the other day and followed the steps to recieving the no deposit bonus for full tilt. The next day i recieved an email saying that the money transfer has been postponed because i needed to click on the poker strategy icon in promotions to opt in. There is no poker strategy icon in promotions.. is there another way to get the no deposit bonus? My first time using one of these sites
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Equilibrium27
      I signed up to pokerstrategy the other day and followed the steps to recieving the no deposit bonus for full tilt. The next day i recieved an email saying that the money transfer has been postponed because i needed to click on the poker strategy icon in promotions to opt in. There is no poker strategy icon in promotions.. is there another way to get the no deposit bonus? My first time using one of these sites
      Hi, Equilibrium27,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

I suggest creating a customer support ticket (go to bottom of that page) and give them all the details you can.

The ninjas that work in the back room can sort this sort of thing out.

Sometimes it is just a matter of time, but in this case it looks like you may have missed a step -- they'll be able to sort it out and instruct you correctly.

All the best,
      VS