poker blog

• pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      hi. can everyone create a poker blog here in the forum or must you have a specific amount of money or goal? i think to create the blog to improve my game and with the comments of the members perhaps it is one way to get better player. are i am wrong? :f_biggrin:
  • 7 replies
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Everyone can create a blog. :)

If you are looking for to do more challenge type "blog", you should post it to Successes and challenges. But if you are going just write a blog, you should post it to Your Poker Blogs. :f_thumbsup:
    • WhiteWalker
      WhiteWalker
      Bronze
      +1
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      Hi.. NutzAreOk thanks a lot for your comment and it will help! for now i think that the Successes and challenges is a step to high for me. My bankroll is low and i only play SnG of 1$ to 1,50$. But the Your Poker Blogs sounds nice for me. i will try.. i did in the last 2 days get poker ebooks for learning in the future i now have many of them and will use them to improve my game. :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pokerman911985,

You should also check out ur Get Rich or Die Tryin' promotion if you are going to start a blog. There is no time limit to keep to apart from reporting your progress once a week in the reporting thread and keeping us updated on how you are going in the blog. :s_thumbsup:

Make sure you check out these videos from CollinMoshman. They'll help improve your game for sure :s_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      thanks a lot for your reply.. very nice one and will use your tips and of course i will the videos from CollinMoshman. I have his poker books too but it is to much.. i need time to read them and understand them well and then use what i did learn. i will look at the Get Rich or Die Tryin' promotion.. i try to get new poker players to pokerstrategy too ... :f_biggrin:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by pokerman911985
      thanks a lot for your reply.. very nice one and will use your tips and of course i will the videos from CollinMoshman. I have his poker books too but it is to much.. i need time to read them and understand them well and then use what i did learn. i will look at the Get Rich or Die Tryin' promotion.. i try to get new poker players to pokerstrategy too ... :f_biggrin:
      Awesome. :] Let us know if you have any further questions.

Have fun :f_drink:

Laz
    • pokerman911985
      pokerman911985
      Bronze
      Hi .. i will improve my game and then i will create the blog here and try the Get rich or dye trying challenge.. i want to buy a poker software too in the future.. i have one that i did like very much.. but now it is impossible.. need more time but will get there!!! gl for all :f_drink: