100K Depositors Freeroll. Important note.

• Afulibador
      Afulibador
      Bronze
      I received an answer from the support, and Winner is not participating in depositors freeroll series this month.
      So, the ones who got excited and made a deposit like me... well, know that we are not elegible for this.
      See ya
  • 7 replies
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      lol how come I poker skin choose not participating I poker event? any suggestion about their answer why they don't want to participate? this looks like same happening as netbet are not participating at summer event omg
    • Bidillu
      Bidillu
      Bronze
      Thanks. Good to know. Saves me searching for it :f_biggrin:
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      do u have any idea why I poker delete 100k depositor freeroll now ? any info about that ?
      silent july at I poker
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

I can only assume it's due to low numbers caused by the European summer. It's possible it's been deferred until the numbers improve.

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      IS IT TRUE ROAD TO 100K FREEROLL & ROAD TO 100K WITH 1 EURO BUY IN WILL GONE ALSO ????
      TITAN POKER SAID THAT AT MY EMAIL....
      why i poker never give any updates ? they just erase tourney as they like without any notice before

how about our tokens we still got ???

please need any update info as soon as possible...i still got tons of road to 100k tokens both freeroll & 1 euro buy in
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

The 'Road to 100k' is an iPoker central promotion. Skins will opt-in and opt-out as they deem necessary. It would be best to contact the relevant skin's support for further details.

Regards

Laz
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      it's really gone right now...there is no more road to 100k freeroll...all token has been gone lol....
      i poker put summer sales just in time to replace the road to 100k freeroll & to make people forget about road to 100k
      lol...
      i have checked netbet,titan poker all gone no more road to 100k freeroll (20 -50 freeroll tokens when depositing)