William Hill forbidden to Romania

• l3ogdan
      l3ogdan
      Bronze
      Hello,

Recently William Hill announced that a decision has been taken to withdraw all of its online betting and gaming services for all residents of Romania. In other words, all romanian players will have the access restricted to all real money tables on WH. These being said, which will be the available options for the affected players which have the pokerstrategy accounts registered through WH?

Regards,
      Bogdan
  • 12 replies
    • Zanardi1
      Zanardi1
      Bronze
      Hello,

By available options you mean available rooms for the Romanian players?
    • l3ogdan
      l3ogdan
      Bronze
      Hello,

I was actually interested to know if the only way of gathering pokerstrategy points from now on is by registering to a completely new poker room through pokerstrategy, or if there is any possibility to link a previous registered(without referral) poker account to pokerstrategy.

Regards,
      Bogdan
    • Zanardi1
      Zanardi1
      Bronze
      Hello!

The only way possible is to register to a different poker room through us. Re-tracking is not possible, unfortunately.
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hi Bogdan,

Sorry to hear about the situation with William Hill. But as Zanardi already pointed out, the vast majority of poker rooms don't allow accounts to be re-tracked unfortunately :(

There are some poker rooms that are an exception to this rule (for example Unibet), but even then there's no guarantee that we can arrange a re-tracking...

You can also always send us a ticket about this to see if there's anything we can do regarding re-tracking for your poker room of choice, just to be absolutely sure :)

Regards,
      Tino
    • Zanardi1
      Zanardi1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TinoLaan
      You can also always send us a ticket about this to see if there's anything we can do regarding re-tracking for your poker room of choice, just to be absolutely sure :)

Regards,
      Tino
      Can I send you a ticket for my untracked PokerStars account? :f_grin:
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      You can but I think you already know the answer you'll get :coolface:
    • Zanardi1
      Zanardi1
      Bronze
      *sigh* yeah, I know :ayfkm: :deadhappy:
    • pok3ras
      pok3ras
      Bronze
      i ve opened a new account on coral poker, i received the 10 euros .. but now i want to make a deposit by skrill and don;t let me do this. I'm romanian resident, does anyone know if is a general problem or only for romanians?
      I've talked with coral suport , but unfortunately they told me to clear browser cache, to use firefox.. bla... bla and then to call that asisstant number.. bleah.. coral suport it su...s
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pok3ras,

Have you deposited to a poker/gaming site before by using skrill? Have you tried depositing through both the client and the website? Does the skrill option appear in the cashier? Do you get any error messages?

Sorry for all the questions :f_biggrin:

Laz
    • RayMcCoy
      RayMcCoy
      Bronze
      VPN providers love such decisions.
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      i cannot registered to william hill also when i got free money offer from poker strategy previously....i dont know what is going on with william hill....i was offered to choose 3 poker room: william hill poker, titan poker,winner poker....
      as william hill looks like restricted & winner poker client got malware lol
      so i have no choice then titan poker as my poker room lol..
      the william hill link provided by pokerstrategy has been blocked...i dont know who did that lol
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey eddymurphy,

Which country are you from?

Regards

Laz