skrill deposit

• pok3ras
      anyone know why i cannot make a deposit by skrill method? i have to mention that is my first deposit on this site
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      I don’t had any problems with my first deposit with Skrill when I just started a month ago on Coral Poker. Maybe it’s a good idea to send a mail to Than you get feedback of Coral support. They most likely can help you with solving this issue.

Best regards,
    • tonypmm
      Just in case, I think that, at the beginning of June (when the thread was started), there was a Javascript bug in Coral's cashier (only at this skin) that made the 'account number/email' field non-clickable for Neteller/Skrill deposits; the workaround that I found was quite funny: first clicking one of the preset deposit amount buttons to set focus on the 'Amount' field, then pressing the 'Tab' key many times until the focus switched to the 'account number / email' field and then typing the account number in; after that, all the fields of the form would magically become clickable and the deposit amount could be changed to the arbitrary desired one.

This bug is gone by now (depositing from e-wallets is flawless again) and I hope it never reappears, but I still wanted to give an idea of what to do should a similar issue occur in the future.