Hi, my name is Robert aka Robmaf. I am one of the leading and most respected poker coaches and bloggers in Poland. I am offering private coaching for $175/hour. I add 30 minutes totally free to first lesson to get to know you better. When you decide for 10hours = 10h+1h.

I have made more then 80 videos at PokerStrategy and am a BlackMember. I have crushed mid and high stakes over the past 4 years with 4bb/100 winrate. I have been playing on Ipoker, PartyPoker, 888, FullTilt, Revolution, Entraction, Microgaming and PokerStars.

I used to sit on the tables versus anyone up to nl2000. Two of my nicknames were in top 50 winning players on nl1000 and nl2000 on PTR in 2013...

In 2014 I only played zoom on PokerStars, nl500 and nl1000... This is one of the toughest games out there and I competed with the top players in the whole world.

I love to prepare, I love to learn and teach. I also love to crush. During my poker career, I have developed lots of strategies to learn, to improve as a person and as a poker player. I have taken tons of poker and mental coaching sessions but my best teacher was YourDoom. I am strongly focused on exploiting the game of poker by using its data and resources to my advantage, as I crush other players.

This is my most recent 600k hands where I have played nl200-nl5000.

Contact & fanpage

PokerStrategy blog
My Ps.com videos

Here are just a few of the comments from viewers that I have translated:

"robmaf, what you are saying and how you say it is music to my ears, you could train a few of the coaches" - Bushilla

"The most important poker video in my life. Seriously." - socket05

"Probably the best mindset poker movie on PokerStrategy. The only one I watched twice. During my second viewing I created my own list. I am going to print it and hang it on the wall" - Pasiv

"Another great production !! More videos Robmaf !!" - Lorpio

"With all due respect to other coaches, but listening to Robmaf is a pleasure." - ripper92

"Robmaf has a cool voice, he should be a professional reader." - Insanepro

"this video is superb!" - Preludium

Coaching testimonials

Thank you :)