This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PT 4 stats question

• kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Silver
      Which one do you use on your HUD? Fold to 3bet or fold to 3bet after raising?
      I've noticed that there is always about a 20% difference between these two stats, like fold to 3bet would show 75% and fold to 3bet after raising would be 55%.

The difference here is big
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved you’re thread to the PokerTracker section.
      This way you get faster feedback of PokerTracker 4 users and supporter.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by kingreigns
      Which one do you use on your HUD? Fold to 3bet or fold to 3bet after raising?
      I've noticed that there is always about a 20% difference between these two stats, like fold to 3bet would show 75% and fold to 3bet after raising would be 55%.

The difference here is big
      "Fold to 3Bet" is an overall stat meaning it doesn't take the street/preceding action into account, whereas "Fold to xx 3Bet After Raise" is that player folding after having 2-bet. So from that standpoint the latter is a subset of the former.

What can help for something like this is to take a look at the stats themselves - you can do that by clicking "Configure -> Statistics" in your PokerTracker4 then $/T depending on the type of stat it is. Locate the stat of interest on the left, click it then use the "Definition" and/or "Details" buttons.
    • kingreigns
      kingreigns
      Silver
      I looked these up in the statistics like you said and i now realize that my 3bet pop up has "fold to 3bet" and that is defined as:
      Percentage of the time that a player folded to a 3 Bet on any street in any situation regardless of prior action, given that he had a chance to do so.

So i've had this totally wrong for ages, it should be "fold to PF 3bet"
      Wow!!