This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

help with first deposit

• pashone
      pashone
      Bronze
      hi!
      I want to make a firs deposit via Visa electron but it won't accept deposit from my debit card( 100$ on it) even tho it says on pokerstars it's possiblle.Same thing at moneybookers aswell.I'm a student so not employee with regular monthly incom(maybe that is the reason??).
      So here is the question:
      Have any one of you deposited other way than via credit card?
      what are my options,if ther are any?
  • 5 replies
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      I just deposit via visa debit card today and had no problems on stars im also a fulltime student and dont have a regular income.

Are you American?
    • brundoo
      brundoo
      Bronze
      :evil:
    • pashone
      pashone
      Bronze
      no,I'm from Croatia.

So it's possible, as you managed it.lucky you :) I'll ask my bank tomorrow,maybe there are some problems.
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      Only PBZ and Erste allow online payments with credit/debit cards!!!

Cheers.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I like Moneybookers. If they have a branch in Croatia you can just wire the money from your bank account to Moneybookers and don't have to pay the fees for international transfer.
      Depositing money via Moneybookers is a matter of seconds as well as withdrawing if the poker room doesn't have some kind of waiting period before they process the request..