Hi new gye playing only 3weeks.. :)

• LyToLV
      Hi im playing only for a 3 weeks and lorning poker went trought all basic and readed it but still most probobli its only a bad luck but all the time my hands when are strong in flop are nothing for me when i hawe bad hand alweys on flop are 3of a kind to pears and wining hands but im folding befor i see the flop. What i need to cheng in my game? Ore maybe some suggestions? :) Thx
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, LyToLV,
      Oh dear, how I feel your pain.
      Yesterday, I folded 83o in middle position, and the flop was 883 :s_cry:

The problem is that you must fold those hands. They win too rarely.
      So my first suggestion is that once you've folded a hand, forget it -- unless you want to post the hand for discussion.

My second suggestion is that you select some hands that caused you problems, and post them in one of the hand discussion forums. Use a hand converter so the hand format is easy to read. There is a good hand converter built into HoldemManager2 and PokerTracker4. Or you can use a web-based one. I use feral cow

My third suggestion is that you use a spell checker. If you don't have an English one, and if English is not your native language, then perhaps it would be better to write your posts in your native language and use Google Translate to render them in English.

My last suggestion is to follow the No Limit Hold'em lessons overview. This is a lesson plan that involves several steps. Even if you've already read the lessons, I suggest you go back, and concentrate on each one, and as you play, look for situations that match that lesson and find ways to apply the material to your game.

Best of luck,
    • WhiteWalker
      Hey dude, enjoy and good luck in your poker adventures.
    • svonja
      Hello, welcome and good luck at the tables.