All about Stars Table Themes

• nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      This is the place to share and talk about table themes.
      I'm using Pokerstars' Slick Theme. I think of switching to Mercury because it gives useful MTT info, but I find the free space it gives too little for my biga** HUD.
      Any recommendations about a simple good (possibly free) theme? Or maybe some pointers how its created?
      Cheers :s_drink:
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey nsavov,

I'll move this to the PokerStars board where you'll get more views and it will stay visible for longer.

Cheers

Laz
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      OK, so I played around a little bit with the images and managed to make it like that:

:f_drink:
    • Pike11
      Pike11
      Basic
      Modified default deck for PokerStars:

Screenshot

DOWNLOAD LINK

Less bright suit colors and card base, modified card base, removed borders for face images of all cards except jacks, queens, kings.
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Nice thread :f_drink:

Table themes are quite easy to make. I use Photoshop to open the elements in.
      You can find all table graphics in (Program Files(x86)>Pokerstars>Themes)

You can update each element if you wish. Myself I only go as far as updating the table and background.
      Just remember when saving your graphics to keep them as png format.
      Also make sure you save in the same size as the original file.

In the last few years I made a few table themes and will rummage through my hard drive to find them and post on here for anyone to use.

If you need any help with Photo shop or graphics related questions don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Matt