Hi I'm New

• PadraigOhOgain
      PadraigOhOgain
      Basic
      Hello All!
      I am a new member from Ireland, although I found the website a year ago when I started playing poker, I learned the basics and gained some good education from the articles and videos here (all free), but I never registered until now. I play SnG mainly with some fixed limit cash games. For my next step I hope to try some MTT and NL cash games. I would like to thank the article writers and forum posters for their help, guidance, and information.

Kind Regards
      Padraig
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Padraig,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Well now you have registered, you can accelerate the learning process by taking advantage of one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.1

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

Also make sure to get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

If you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz